Publisher to Deploy ERP for Business Operations
Charhdikala Publications, a publishing house based out of Punjab, is deploying Sage ERP to gain control over customer billing and receivables.
The implementation will automate the process of recoveries from the customers which is its key financial area. Modules of general ledger, accounts receivable and accounts payable will ensure easy access and better presentation of the data in appropriate forms along with adherence to the statutory requirements relating to income tax and service tax, according to a statement.
The modules of Sage Accpac are interlinked. This means that any entry in the accounts payable or receivable results in a corresponding change in the general ledger and balance sheets automatically and seamlessly. This will ensure receivables are accurately tracked without errors. Also another key area which Sage Accpac will address is data security.
The ERP will enable the publisher to manage, operate and provide detailed accounting data relating to sales & receivables to its marketing staff & customers. Its reporting capability will allow generation of MIS reports in a predefined as well as customized format, therefore improving the reporting process and data visibility.
Jagjit Singh Dardi, director of Charhdikala Publications said, "We were looking for a globally recognized solution which could meet the growing requirements of the business and fit into our business processes. Customer billing and collections are the key financial and accounting areas of an organization, sensing the need of better control and presentation of customer related data we decided to go in for Sage Accpac ERP. Key accounting and reporting features of the solution will assist us to track account receivables and other key customer information thus giving us better control over our business."
- Gartner's 5 Emerging Technology Trends Every CIO Should Know
- 5 Ways To Prepare For An Effective RPA Project
- How Is AI Transforming Industries and Society
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- AI, Blockchain Shake Up The Drilling Industry: Study
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Chatbots: The Future Of Business Engagement
- Zendesk Launches Integration with WhatsApp Business Solution