PWC Suspends Arrested Duo
Former Satyam auditors - PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC) have said that S. Gopalkrishnan and Srinivas Talluri have been suspended of all their duties and functions as PWC partners till the investigation into the Satyam scam is completed.
The two had been arrested on Friday by the Andhra Pradesh CID in connection with the Satyam scam. In a statement to the media, PWC said that two will not be a part of any client matters and will not undertake any activities on behalf of PWC till they are suspended.
PWC has said that it will continue to evaluate the situation as the investigations proceed.
Meanwhile, the board of Satyam Computers today announced the appointment of BCG, Goldman Sachs, and Avendus as investment bankers who will also identify strategic investors for the company. The board said January salaries will be paid soon and have also quashed rumors of fragmentation of the company, saying that selling Satyam in parts was not an option now and would go against the government mandate of saving the company.
- Is It ‘Game Over’ for Freedom 251 Smartphones?
- New Virus Attacks PCs Through Facebook, LinkedIn
- Quantum Computing Gets Closer To Enterprise Reality
- BEC Scams Cause Enterprises Loss Of $3 Bn In 2016: Trend Micro
- Pokémon Go: Is The Future About Augmented Reality Or Mental Illness?
- Quantum Computers Pose Encryption Challenge To Google
- 5 Steps To Run An Effective Information Audit Program
- Global 3D NAND Flash Market To Grow At 92% By 2019
- Srinivas Kandula: HR Expert Turns Capgemini's India CEO
- Capgemini India's CEO Aruna Jayanthi Gets Global Role