QlikTech rolls out QlikView 10 - BI solution
QlikTech (Nasdaq: QLIK) is a business intelligence (BI) software company, launched QlikView 10. According to an IDC (TSE:IDC) survey sponsored by QlikTech, 96 percent of QlikView users indicated top three levels of satisfaction on a scale of 1 to 5.
QlikView is already used by large global enterprises, including Campbell’s Soup (NYSE:CPB), Canon (NYSE:CAJ), Panasonic (NYSE:PC), and Toyota (TYO:7203), states the company.
“QlikView 10 illustrates our continued commitment to simplicity — from a user perspective with search and speed, from a development perspective with extensions for customization and from an IT perspective in terms of manageability. With QlikView 10, we continue to transform the entire BI industry, which is now struggling to catch up with us,” commented Anthony Deighton, Sr VP, product, QlikTech.
As informed by QlikTech, the BI software features new visualizations that enable users to explore and understand their data more easily than ever. Its associative search leverages QlikView’s in-memory, while its core calculation enhancements and multi-threaded reloads take advantage of a new generation of server hardware with large numbers of CPU cores. QlikView 10 enables enterprises to consolidate data from operational applications (Oracle, SAP), databases (SQL Server, MySQL), traditional disk-based BI, and data warehouses (Teradata, Informatica), etc.
QlikView 10 can be viewed in action and downloaded for free, shortly on the site.
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- How Tech Is Helping Rethink Customer Engagement
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- Businesses Should Educate Consumers On AI For Smarter Outcome: Study
- Sanjay Brahmawar Joins Software AG As New CEO
- Humanizing User Experience through AI
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- 6 Key Trends For Artificial Intelligence Powering The Investment Sector