QlikTech rolls out QlikView 10 - BI solution
QlikTech (Nasdaq: QLIK) is a business intelligence (BI) software company, launched QlikView 10. According to an IDC (TSE:IDC) survey sponsored by QlikTech, 96 percent of QlikView users indicated top three levels of satisfaction on a scale of 1 to 5.
QlikView is already used by large global enterprises, including Campbell’s Soup (NYSE:CPB), Canon (NYSE:CAJ), Panasonic (NYSE:PC), and Toyota (TYO:7203), states the company.
“QlikView 10 illustrates our continued commitment to simplicity — from a user perspective with search and speed, from a development perspective with extensions for customization and from an IT perspective in terms of manageability. With QlikView 10, we continue to transform the entire BI industry, which is now struggling to catch up with us,” commented Anthony Deighton, Sr VP, product, QlikTech.
As informed by QlikTech, the BI software features new visualizations that enable users to explore and understand their data more easily than ever. Its associative search leverages QlikView’s in-memory, while its core calculation enhancements and multi-threaded reloads take advantage of a new generation of server hardware with large numbers of CPU cores. QlikView 10 enables enterprises to consolidate data from operational applications (Oracle, SAP), databases (SQL Server, MySQL), traditional disk-based BI, and data warehouses (Teradata, Informatica), etc.
QlikView 10 can be viewed in action and downloaded for free, shortly on the site.
- Despite Potential, AI Has Many Issues To Be Sorted
- Adoption of Social Business Models Growing, Says ISG
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- AI Is The Future of Cybersecurity
- People Analytics Drives Strong Business Outcomes: Study
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities