QNAP updates QMobile App to V1.1
QNAP Systems, manufacturer of networked attached storage (NAS), NVR Video Surveillance Systems, and Networked Media Players today updated its QMobile application, the multimedia player solution for Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch mobile devices. The application V1.1 is expected to enable users to remotely connect to their QNAP Turbo NAS servers and view photos, music, and video files via 3G/4G cell networks or a Wi-Fi connection.
According to the company, with V1.1 of QMobile app, Apple’s iOS 4 is now fully supported, giving QMobile users multitasking capabilities. For example, music playback won’t be interrupted when other tasks are started. Saved or newly captured videos can be uploaded from their Apple devices to the NAS to be shared immediately. In addition, photo viewing is also enhanced with V1.1. Provided the stored photos supports giving the location of a captured picture, with EXIF and the native Maps app, users can pinpoint the exact location of where the picture was captured. Videos can be instantly upload a Turbo NAS.
In addition to Native iPad it supports EXIF and Google Map for photos, iOS4 multitasking (background mode), ‘Now Playing’ for music. QMobile V1.1 can be used with Apple iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad running iOS 4, and your QNAP Turbo NAS server must have V3.4 or higher NAS management firmware installed.
The app V1.1 for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch is currently available for free download from the App Store.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- HFCL Gets A Deal Of Rs 128 Cr From BSNL
- Flash Is Redefining The Way We Travel
- Transforming Business With Cloud Migration
- Endpoint, Servers, Cloud Are All WinMagic's Forte: COO
- What Makes Apple So Bullish About India
- Top Nine Trends in ICT Sector: TrendForce