Qualcomm to Audit MTNL's 3G UMTS Networks
MTNL and Qualcomm Incorporated have announced that they will work together on a technical audit of MTNL’s 3G network. This collaboration is aimed at enabling superior experience for MTNL’s 3G services.
MTNL will work with Qualcomm’s Engineering Services Group (ESG), which is a part of the Qualcomm Corporate Engineering Services, a global 3G network consulting service provider. ESG provides engineering services expertise to 3G operators worldwide. It will now work with MTNL to assess and recommend modifications in their UMTS network design and dimensioning as part of the performance audit services.
MTNL’s 3G service has not attracted many subscribers. The aim is to enable MTNL to enhance overall network performance, increase network capacity and help deliver superior service quality to the end consumer.
According to Qualcomm, this is the first 3G UMTS network audit services engagement in India for their Engineering Services Group.
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- CIOs Say, Rapid Innovation Puts CX At Risk: Study
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story
- 5G Will Create USD 27-Bn Opportunity For India: Ericsson
- Verizon Selects AWS As Preferred Cloud Provider
- NetApp Launches DVEC To Empower Customers, Partners
- Most CIOs Not Interested In Blockchain 'Hype'
- How Tech Is Opening Myriad Opportunities In Aged Care
- Facebook Updates Workplace To Woo Business Consumers