Qualcomm to Audit MTNL's 3G UMTS Networks
MTNL and Qualcomm Incorporated have announced that they will work together on a technical audit of MTNL’s 3G network. This collaboration is aimed at enabling superior experience for MTNL’s 3G services.
MTNL will work with Qualcomm’s Engineering Services Group (ESG), which is a part of the Qualcomm Corporate Engineering Services, a global 3G network consulting service provider. ESG provides engineering services expertise to 3G operators worldwide. It will now work with MTNL to assess and recommend modifications in their UMTS network design and dimensioning as part of the performance audit services.
MTNL’s 3G service has not attracted many subscribers. The aim is to enable MTNL to enhance overall network performance, increase network capacity and help deliver superior service quality to the end consumer.
According to Qualcomm, this is the first 3G UMTS network audit services engagement in India for their Engineering Services Group.
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Flipkart Selects Smartron To Design, Engineer Its First Smartphone
- Will Trade Unions Matter In The Age Of Automation
- CFOs Focusing On Expense Mgmt To Cut Travel Costs
- How Cisco Turns Jaipur Into A Digital, Smart City