Qualcomm to Audit MTNL's 3G UMTS Networks
MTNL and Qualcomm Incorporated have announced that they will work together on a technical audit of MTNL’s 3G network. This collaboration is aimed at enabling superior experience for MTNL’s 3G services.
MTNL will work with Qualcomm’s Engineering Services Group (ESG), which is a part of the Qualcomm Corporate Engineering Services, a global 3G network consulting service provider. ESG provides engineering services expertise to 3G operators worldwide. It will now work with MTNL to assess and recommend modifications in their UMTS network design and dimensioning as part of the performance audit services.
MTNL’s 3G service has not attracted many subscribers. The aim is to enable MTNL to enhance overall network performance, increase network capacity and help deliver superior service quality to the end consumer.
According to Qualcomm, this is the first 3G UMTS network audit services engagement in India for their Engineering Services Group.
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- Scalable, Secure Govt Data Centers For Online Citizen Services
- 4 Things To Know Before You Move Everything To The Cloud
- How Enterprises Can Secure their Multi-Cloud Environments
- How Collaboration Tools Can Boost Enterprise Engagement
- Infor To Double Revenues By 2020: IMEA GM
- How Tech Has Revitalized India's Financial Planning Market
- Lack Of Integrated Tools Leads To Project Failure: Study