Qualcomm to Audit MTNL's 3G UMTS Networks
MTNL and Qualcomm Incorporated have announced that they will work together on a technical audit of MTNL’s 3G network. This collaboration is aimed at enabling superior experience for MTNL’s 3G services.
MTNL will work with Qualcomm’s Engineering Services Group (ESG), which is a part of the Qualcomm Corporate Engineering Services, a global 3G network consulting service provider. ESG provides engineering services expertise to 3G operators worldwide. It will now work with MTNL to assess and recommend modifications in their UMTS network design and dimensioning as part of the performance audit services.
MTNL’s 3G service has not attracted many subscribers. The aim is to enable MTNL to enhance overall network performance, increase network capacity and help deliver superior service quality to the end consumer.
According to Qualcomm, this is the first 3G UMTS network audit services engagement in India for their Engineering Services Group.
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- IBM Brings Salesforce Partner Bluewolf To India
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- What Lies Ahead For India's Fintech Sector?
- How Organizations Can Be Threats Ready On The Cloud?
- Global Blockchain Market To Reach $9.6 Mn By 2024: Report
- Exploring The Potential Of Blockchain Through ‘Collaboration'
- WhatsApp Launches ‘WhatsApp Business’ For Small Businesses