Qualcomm to Audit MTNL's 3G UMTS Networks
MTNL and Qualcomm Incorporated have announced that they will work together on a technical audit of MTNL’s 3G network. This collaboration is aimed at enabling superior experience for MTNL’s 3G services.
MTNL will work with Qualcomm’s Engineering Services Group (ESG), which is a part of the Qualcomm Corporate Engineering Services, a global 3G network consulting service provider. ESG provides engineering services expertise to 3G operators worldwide. It will now work with MTNL to assess and recommend modifications in their UMTS network design and dimensioning as part of the performance audit services.
MTNL’s 3G service has not attracted many subscribers. The aim is to enable MTNL to enhance overall network performance, increase network capacity and help deliver superior service quality to the end consumer.
According to Qualcomm, this is the first 3G UMTS network audit services engagement in India for their Engineering Services Group.
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Ericsson Sees 5G Readiness On The Rise
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- 5 Best Ways to Use Collaboration Tools for Quick Growth
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- 5 Ways To Future-Proof IoT Devices