Quest announces new vWorkspace release
Quest Software has announced a new release of vWorkspace, a single virtualization solution for application delivery and desktop deployments. The new release includes major functionality enhancements including EOP Xtream to speed WAN performance, and integration with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Remote Desktop Services to automate deployment and administration, and simplify use.
With the new, patent-pending EOP Xtream, Quest vWorkspace dramatically reduces the effects of network latency to deliver a smooth and enhanced user experience close to that of a physical PC across WAN and Internet/VPN connections. Developed in conjunction with a number of major enterprise customers, EOP Xtream delivers faster screen updates and smoother interaction on high latency connections. These improvements drive user acceptance and will accelerate adoption of desktop virtualization in enterprises, as well as DaaS from the cloud.
Quest vWorkspace now eases setup and use of the services provided in the Windows Server 2008 R2 operating system, including the Remote Desktop Connection Broker. Quest vWorkspace integrates with the Remote Desktop Connection Broker to publish applications and desktops from different host platforms, including the Hyper-V-based Remote Desktop Virtualization Host and the Remote Desktop Session Host, through interfaces including RemoteApp and Remote Desktop Web Access.
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020