Quest appoints Barrie Sheers as VP and GM, APAC-J
Quest Software (Nasdaq: QSFT) today announced the appointment of Barrie Sheers as VP and GM, Asia-Pacific Japan (APAC-J) region. Sheers will be based in Quest’s Singapore office.
“The Pan-Asian region continues to be among the most rapidly developing markets for IT infrastructure and systems management solutions. We expect Barrie’s wealth of go-to-market strategy expertise will help expand our reach in this part of the world,” commented Alan Fudge, Sr. VP, worldwide sales, Quest Software.
Sheers comes to Quest with more than 25 years of sales and general management experience. His career highlights include leadership of APAC operations for Sybase (NYSE:SY), in addition to executive-level sales and marketing positions at EMC (NYSE:EMC), informed the company.
“It is a pleasure to join Quest Software and be a part of the company’s commitment to building its presence in the systems management market in APAC-J,” Sheers said.
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape
- Cisco-ver 2: Fixing Spokes While The Bicycle Is In Motion
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies
- Big Data Analytics Firm Dataiku Expands Into Asia Pacific
- Tackling Cybersecurity In The Digital Age
- How App Delivery Can Keep Pace With The Dynamic Market