Quest appoints Barrie Sheers as VP and GM, APAC-J
Quest Software (Nasdaq: QSFT) today announced the appointment of Barrie Sheers as VP and GM, Asia-Pacific Japan (APAC-J) region. Sheers will be based in Quest’s Singapore office.
“The Pan-Asian region continues to be among the most rapidly developing markets for IT infrastructure and systems management solutions. We expect Barrie’s wealth of go-to-market strategy expertise will help expand our reach in this part of the world,” commented Alan Fudge, Sr. VP, worldwide sales, Quest Software.
Sheers comes to Quest with more than 25 years of sales and general management experience. His career highlights include leadership of APAC operations for Sybase (NYSE:SY), in addition to executive-level sales and marketing positions at EMC (NYSE:EMC), informed the company.
“It is a pleasure to join Quest Software and be a part of the company’s commitment to building its presence in the systems management market in APAC-J,” Sheers said.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- Unlocking The Business Value Of Internet of Things [Infographic]
- Infosys To Hire 6K Techies Over The Next Two Years
- IBM Collaborates With MIT On AI Research