Quest appoints Barrie Sheers as VP and GM, APAC-J
Quest Software (Nasdaq: QSFT) today announced the appointment of Barrie Sheers as VP and GM, Asia-Pacific Japan (APAC-J) region. Sheers will be based in Quest’s Singapore office.
“The Pan-Asian region continues to be among the most rapidly developing markets for IT infrastructure and systems management solutions. We expect Barrie’s wealth of go-to-market strategy expertise will help expand our reach in this part of the world,” commented Alan Fudge, Sr. VP, worldwide sales, Quest Software.
Sheers comes to Quest with more than 25 years of sales and general management experience. His career highlights include leadership of APAC operations for Sybase (NYSE:SY), in addition to executive-level sales and marketing positions at EMC (NYSE:EMC), informed the company.
“It is a pleasure to join Quest Software and be a part of the company’s commitment to building its presence in the systems management market in APAC-J,” Sheers said.
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- India Opens Second IT Corridor In China
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- Top Enterprise Software Tech Trends So Far In 2018