Quick Heal Launches Cyber Security Consulting & Education Services
Quick Heal Technologies Limited has announced that it has launched ‘Seqrite Services’ to offer Cyber Security Consulting and ‘Quick Heal Academy’ to impart cyber security education programmes, globally.
Rohit Srivastwa, founder of JUNCO Technologies LLP, an information security, Cyber Intelligence and IT consulting firm has joined Quick Heal to form ‘Seqrite Services’.
‘Seqrite Services’ will offer a wide range of Managed Security Services including Cyber Audit and Cyber Forensic, Security Consulting and Security Operations Centre (SoC) to Enterprises and Government organizations. ‘
Seqrite Services’ will be an arm of ‘Seqrite’, the Enterprise Security brand by Quick Heal which was launched in 2015 and has over 25,000 customers and securing more than a million end points.
‘Quick Heal Academy’ will also work closely with universities, law enforcement agencies, and education institutions to engage with students and design programs which will help in building a strong talent pool of Cyber Security Professionals. The academy will also offer Online, Classroom and Corporate training courses in Cyber Laws, Cyber Crime Investigation and Cyber Security
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India