Quick Heal Launches Cyber Security Consulting & Education Services
Quick Heal Technologies Limited has announced that it has launched ‘Seqrite Services’ to offer Cyber Security Consulting and ‘Quick Heal Academy’ to impart cyber security education programmes, globally.
Rohit Srivastwa, founder of JUNCO Technologies LLP, an information security, Cyber Intelligence and IT consulting firm has joined Quick Heal to form ‘Seqrite Services’.
‘Seqrite Services’ will offer a wide range of Managed Security Services including Cyber Audit and Cyber Forensic, Security Consulting and Security Operations Centre (SoC) to Enterprises and Government organizations. ‘
Seqrite Services’ will be an arm of ‘Seqrite’, the Enterprise Security brand by Quick Heal which was launched in 2015 and has over 25,000 customers and securing more than a million end points.
‘Quick Heal Academy’ will also work closely with universities, law enforcement agencies, and education institutions to engage with students and design programs which will help in building a strong talent pool of Cyber Security Professionals. The academy will also offer Online, Classroom and Corporate training courses in Cyber Laws, Cyber Crime Investigation and Cyber Security
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective