Quick Heal Launches Cyber Security Consulting & Education Services
Quick Heal Technologies Limited has announced that it has launched ‘Seqrite Services’ to offer Cyber Security Consulting and ‘Quick Heal Academy’ to impart cyber security education programmes, globally.
Rohit Srivastwa, founder of JUNCO Technologies LLP, an information security, Cyber Intelligence and IT consulting firm has joined Quick Heal to form ‘Seqrite Services’.
‘Seqrite Services’ will offer a wide range of Managed Security Services including Cyber Audit and Cyber Forensic, Security Consulting and Security Operations Centre (SoC) to Enterprises and Government organizations. ‘
Seqrite Services’ will be an arm of ‘Seqrite’, the Enterprise Security brand by Quick Heal which was launched in 2015 and has over 25,000 customers and securing more than a million end points.
‘Quick Heal Academy’ will also work closely with universities, law enforcement agencies, and education institutions to engage with students and design programs which will help in building a strong talent pool of Cyber Security Professionals. The academy will also offer Online, Classroom and Corporate training courses in Cyber Laws, Cyber Crime Investigation and Cyber Security
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- Bata Strengthens Omnichannel CRM Strategy
- Cyber GCCs In India At The Cusp Of Transformation