Quick-to-install solution for data centers
Cabling specialist, Reichle & De-Massari (R&M), have launched a new fiber optic cable guidance product called the R&M Raceway System. This system is suitable for separate and protected cable guidance in data centers and central distribution facilities of network operators.
R&M Raceway System can be installed in raised floors as well as above the racks. The modules of the simply can be connected by just snapping them together without any additional special tools thereby simplifying planning and ordering, warehousing and installation.
The Raceway System is available in six sizes to accommodate 150 to 6000 jumper or patch cables. Cable exits can be attached anywhere along the main raceway without interrupting it or cutting it up. They are simply attached to the sides. With features like these, cable guidance can be flexibly adapted to the spatial conditions in data centers or central offices, at hubs or co-location points. The fiber optic cabling can be shifted or added to without interrupting operations.
The R&M Raceway System is compatible with legacy cable guidance systems and with other companies’ systems that are commonly sold in the market. The modules are made of PC/ABS, plastics that are resistant to breakage and impact. This material is halogen-free and flame retardant, resistant to frost, heat and light and also resistant to electrical shocks.
- How Cisco Streamlined UTI's Communication System
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- Will India Govt Ban Cryptocurrencies From Its Payments System
- 2018 Will Be The Year Of The Hybrid Cloud
- Using Blockchain For Financial Inclusion
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Are Brands Getting Too Late To Digitize?
- Persistent System’s President Mritunjay Singh Resigns
- SBI Teams Up With BankChain, Intel For Blockchain Deployment
- New AI System Can Kill CAPTCHAs, Say Researchers