Quotations Management App for Stock Quotes
The new version of Quotation Management (QM) includes an work queue integration enhancement that allows utilities to view and manage business process errors from a central tab when configuring, pricing and managing a quotation. With this functionality, utilities can accelerate the quote set-up process by avoiding the need to establish an account for a prospect that might not actually become a customer, thus can save significant time.
The utility allows to group quote items (service points and accounts) and assign unique price points to each group thus eliminating the cumbersome task of configuring terms for each quote item and developing multiple contracts.
"Managing complex price quotes and offers for current or prospective customers is a complicated process for utilities, whether in retail or wholesale utilities or service markets. The new improved QM will help users accelerate pricing for a wide range of products with varying degrees of complexity," said Quentin Grady, SVP and GM of Oracle utilities.
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Women Hold Just 1 in 5 Sales Leadership Positions
- Women Hold Just One in Five Sales Leadership Positions
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner