Rackspace Launches Global Solutions and Services For Every Biz
Rackspace is soon launching a slew of professional services to help customers move workloads out of their data centers and onto the world’s leading public and private cloud platforms.
This offer, called Global Solutions and Services (GSS), will provide customers across all markets with the specialized expertise and support needed to enhance their IT operations. Through GSS, Rackspace architects and engineers will work with customers to plan, assess, design, migrate, manage and optimize their journey to the cloud aimed to achieve maximum performance, agility and cost-efficiency.
For the first time, Rackspace will provide professional services to any business, regardless of which cloud platform it chooses or whether it is an existing its customer. The company has earned the highest level of partner certification from Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure, and recently announced a strategic relationship with Google Cloud.
“As more businesses look to move IT operations out of the data center, they recognize that they need help transitioning to multi-cloud models,” said Rachel Cassidy, vice president of Global Solutions and Services at Rackspace. “In response to customer demand, we’re expanding our managed cloud portfolio to offer professional services not only to the SMB and mid-market customers we have served for nearly two decades, but also to our fast-growing stable of enterprise customers.”
“Rackspace operates one of the largest VMware footprints in the world, and we employ thousands of specialized cloud experts across multiple platforms. With this breadth and depth of expertise, we are uniquely suited to help guide our customers through every phase of their cloud journey. We provide everything from front-end assessments and guidance to full migration services and ongoing operational support, depending on the customer’s needs. Our goal is to relieve customers of the complexity of moving to multiple clouds, allowing them to focus on their core business,” Cassidy further said.
Rackspace also offers specialized expertise and support for dedicated servers and for the three private clouds, powered by VMware, Microsoft and OpenStack.
- How Customer Experience Is Disrupting Business Models
- Cloud Adoption Surges, But Skills Gap A Concern
- How AI-ML Can Facilitate A Holistic Digital Transformation Of SMEs
- IoT Is Becoming A Major Burden For CIOs: Study
- How Blockchain Can Help Improve Financial Services Industry
- Demonetization Spurs India's E-Payments Market, Show Studies
- Subex Announces Two New Executive Appointments
- Firms Still Unaware Of Risks On Data In The Cloud: Study
- Where Would Your Shared Managed Services Be Pinned?
- Trend Micro Sees Huge Growth For Cloud Security In India