RAD to participate in MEF Ethernet seminar series, India
RAD Data Communications will participate in the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) Ethernet business seminar series to be held in Mumbai’s Leela Kempinsky Hotel on 18th and Bengaluru’s Le Meridian Hotel on 20th of this month. These seminars are meant to provide an opportunity for the technology user community to get an inside view of advanced business Ethernet services available today.
“At a time when more and more enterprises are looking at reducing telecoms costs while increasing the speed, performance and scalability of their network, standards-based Ethernet business services are fast emerging as the dominant architecture for enabling the delivery of key business applications,” explains Jayant Deo, president, RAD India.
“This is because Ethernet offers the lowest cost-per-bit economics, simplicity, quick bandwidth upgrades, and complete control over an enterprise’s network architecture,” Deo added.
With a theme of enabling today’s dynamic new applications, this MEF-driven seminar series is likely to attract CIOs, CTOs and IT decision makers to leverage Ethernet business services in order to achieve greater cost efficiencies and improve the scalability of telecoms services infrastructure to meet current needs and future growth challenges.
RAD informed that its EtherAccess product suite enables smooth Ethernet service deployment while ensuring a consistent customer experience regardless of the available access technology.
- CIO Klub Plans Regional, Global Expansion: Umesh Mehta
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- India Ranks 7th On Web Application Attacks: Akamai
- India's Top 10 Innovative Companies For 2018
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 12-17)
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India