RAD to participate in MEF Ethernet seminar series, India
RAD Data Communications will participate in the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) Ethernet business seminar series to be held in Mumbai’s Leela Kempinsky Hotel on 18th and Bengaluru’s Le Meridian Hotel on 20th of this month. These seminars are meant to provide an opportunity for the technology user community to get an inside view of advanced business Ethernet services available today.
“At a time when more and more enterprises are looking at reducing telecoms costs while increasing the speed, performance and scalability of their network, standards-based Ethernet business services are fast emerging as the dominant architecture for enabling the delivery of key business applications,” explains Jayant Deo, president, RAD India.
“This is because Ethernet offers the lowest cost-per-bit economics, simplicity, quick bandwidth upgrades, and complete control over an enterprise’s network architecture,” Deo added.
With a theme of enabling today’s dynamic new applications, this MEF-driven seminar series is likely to attract CIOs, CTOs and IT decision makers to leverage Ethernet business services in order to achieve greater cost efficiencies and improve the scalability of telecoms services infrastructure to meet current needs and future growth challenges.
RAD informed that its EtherAccess product suite enables smooth Ethernet service deployment while ensuring a consistent customer experience regardless of the available access technology.
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision