RAD to participate in MEF Ethernet seminar series, India
RAD Data Communications will participate in the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) Ethernet business seminar series to be held in Mumbai’s Leela Kempinsky Hotel on 18th and Bengaluru’s Le Meridian Hotel on 20th of this month. These seminars are meant to provide an opportunity for the technology user community to get an inside view of advanced business Ethernet services available today.
“At a time when more and more enterprises are looking at reducing telecoms costs while increasing the speed, performance and scalability of their network, standards-based Ethernet business services are fast emerging as the dominant architecture for enabling the delivery of key business applications,” explains Jayant Deo, president, RAD India.
“This is because Ethernet offers the lowest cost-per-bit economics, simplicity, quick bandwidth upgrades, and complete control over an enterprise’s network architecture,” Deo added.
With a theme of enabling today’s dynamic new applications, this MEF-driven seminar series is likely to attract CIOs, CTOs and IT decision makers to leverage Ethernet business services in order to achieve greater cost efficiencies and improve the scalability of telecoms services infrastructure to meet current needs and future growth challenges.
RAD informed that its EtherAccess product suite enables smooth Ethernet service deployment while ensuring a consistent customer experience regardless of the available access technology.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study