Radware to Acquire Nortel's App. Delivery Products
Radware, a business networking Solution Company has signed an asset purchase agreement to acquire Nortel’s Layer 4-7 Application Delivery Business
Under the purchase agreement, Radware will acquire Nortel’s application delivery products under the merged brand — Radware Alteon.
The assets to be acquired under the agreement will include Nortel’s Layer 4-7 application delivery products, intellectual property, certain tangible assets and inventory and certain service contracts.
Radware also plans to take on certain employees who will be integrated into the Radware team with a specific focus on products under the Radware Alteon brand.
"The acquisition will provide a stable path forward for existing Nortel application delivery customers with an established industry provider(Radware) that specializes in this space and will continue to invest in the advancement of the product line," said Lucinda Borovick, research VP( datacenter networks) of IDC.
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Here's What Businesses Without HTTPS Should Know This July
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives