Radware to Acquire Nortel's App. Delivery Products
Radware, a business networking Solution Company has signed an asset purchase agreement to acquire Nortel’s Layer 4-7 Application Delivery Business
Under the purchase agreement, Radware will acquire Nortel’s application delivery products under the merged brand — Radware Alteon.
The assets to be acquired under the agreement will include Nortel’s Layer 4-7 application delivery products, intellectual property, certain tangible assets and inventory and certain service contracts.
Radware also plans to take on certain employees who will be integrated into the Radware team with a specific focus on products under the Radware Alteon brand.
"The acquisition will provide a stable path forward for existing Nortel application delivery customers with an established industry provider(Radware) that specializes in this space and will continue to invest in the advancement of the product line," said Lucinda Borovick, research VP( datacenter networks) of IDC.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Importance of Availability During holiday Season
- Digital Transformation Lessons For Supply Chain Leaders