Radware to Acquire Nortel's App. Delivery Products
Radware, a business networking Solution Company has signed an asset purchase agreement to acquire Nortel’s Layer 4-7 Application Delivery Business
Under the purchase agreement, Radware will acquire Nortel’s application delivery products under the merged brand — Radware Alteon.
The assets to be acquired under the agreement will include Nortel’s Layer 4-7 application delivery products, intellectual property, certain tangible assets and inventory and certain service contracts.
Radware also plans to take on certain employees who will be integrated into the Radware team with a specific focus on products under the Radware Alteon brand.
"The acquisition will provide a stable path forward for existing Nortel application delivery customers with an established industry provider(Radware) that specializes in this space and will continue to invest in the advancement of the product line," said Lucinda Borovick, research VP( datacenter networks) of IDC.
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 5 Best Ways to Use Collaboration Tools for Quick Growth