Radware to Acquire Nortel's App. Delivery Products
Radware, a business networking Solution Company has signed an asset purchase agreement to acquire Nortel’s Layer 4-7 Application Delivery Business
Under the purchase agreement, Radware will acquire Nortel’s application delivery products under the merged brand — Radware Alteon.
The assets to be acquired under the agreement will include Nortel’s Layer 4-7 application delivery products, intellectual property, certain tangible assets and inventory and certain service contracts.
Radware also plans to take on certain employees who will be integrated into the Radware team with a specific focus on products under the Radware Alteon brand.
"The acquisition will provide a stable path forward for existing Nortel application delivery customers with an established industry provider(Radware) that specializes in this space and will continue to invest in the advancement of the product line," said Lucinda Borovick, research VP( datacenter networks) of IDC.
- Entrepreneurship Perceptions On Rise In India: GEM Report
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner