Raj Rajgopal is Virtusa India president
Virtusa Corporation, a global business consulting and IT outsourcing company today announced that Raj Rajgopal has been promoted to President and Samir Dhir has been appointed as Executive vice president, chief delivery officer and head of India operations.
Rajgopal, who has been with the company for the past eight years, previously held the position of Executive Vice President of Business Development and Client Services. He has over 20 years of services industry experience with large enterprises both in the United States and Europe. In his expanded role, Rajgopal‘s responsibilities include furthering geographic and industry expansion, extending client relationships, acquiring new clients, and bringing new transformational solutions to market.
Dhir was previously held the position of Senior Vice President, Global Delivery Head and Head of India Operations. Dhir has been with Virtusa since early 2010 and has served as an executive officer since 2011. He will continue to be responsible for Virtusa’s global delivery function, resource management and client delight across all operating geographies.
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Indian Firms Need To Improve Their IT Security Posture: Gartner
- A Look At The Indian Data Center Market In 2017
- Why Is Cloud Computing The Most Disruptive Force
- Solix Gearing Up For A Data-Driven Future In India
- Outsourcing: Key To Efficient Business Outcomes
- Lack Of Interoperability, A Challenge In Cybersecurity
- Information & Storage Management Outsourcing Is The Future In India