Rajesh Janey Joins NetApp as Sales Head
NetApp announced the appointment of Rajesh Janey as president-sales for India and Saarc. He will be responsible for accelerating sales and market development and channel development in the region.
Janey joins NetApp from EMC, where he was vice president, enterprise business, India and Saarc. He has also held various management positions in Compaq, Digital, and Wipro.
"NetApp is globally helping customers increase business flexibility and efficiency, and transforming their business through innovation. I am very excited to be a part of NetApp in India," said Janey
NetApp creates innovative storage and data management solutions.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales