Rajesh Janey Joins NetApp as Sales Head
NetApp announced the appointment of Rajesh Janey as president-sales for India and Saarc. He will be responsible for accelerating sales and market development and channel development in the region.
Janey joins NetApp from EMC, where he was vice president, enterprise business, India and Saarc. He has also held various management positions in Compaq, Digital, and Wipro.
"NetApp is globally helping customers increase business flexibility and efficiency, and transforming their business through innovation. I am very excited to be a part of NetApp in India," said Janey
NetApp creates innovative storage and data management solutions.
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM