Rajesh Janey Joins NetApp as Sales Head
NetApp announced the appointment of Rajesh Janey as president-sales for India and Saarc. He will be responsible for accelerating sales and market development and channel development in the region.
Janey joins NetApp from EMC, where he was vice president, enterprise business, India and Saarc. He has also held various management positions in Compaq, Digital, and Wipro.
"NetApp is globally helping customers increase business flexibility and efficiency, and transforming their business through innovation. I am very excited to be a part of NetApp in India," said Janey
NetApp creates innovative storage and data management solutions.
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- How AR-VR Is Changing The World Of Advertising
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Firms That Offer Human-Like AI Experiences Can Win Customers: Study