Rajesh Janey Joins NetApp as Sales Head
NetApp announced the appointment of Rajesh Janey as president-sales for India and Saarc. He will be responsible for accelerating sales and market development and channel development in the region.
Janey joins NetApp from EMC, where he was vice president, enterprise business, India and Saarc. He has also held various management positions in Compaq, Digital, and Wipro.
"NetApp is globally helping customers increase business flexibility and efficiency, and transforming their business through innovation. I am very excited to be a part of NetApp in India," said Janey
NetApp creates innovative storage and data management solutions.
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Digital Transformation Remains A Confused 'Buzzword' To CXOs: Study
- Entrepreneurship Perceptions On Rise In India: GEM Report
- IT, Digital Firms Comprise LinkedIn's Best Cos For 2018
- CIO Klub Chalks Out Expansion Plan
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector