Rajesh Janey quits NetApp, rejoins EMC
EMC announced the appointment of Rajesh Janey as the President for its India and SAARC operations.
Janey will report to Steve Leonard, President, EMC Asia Pacific/Japan and takes over from Manoj Chugh, who will now focus fully on driving aggressive expansion of EMC’s Global Accounts Program across Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ) as Regional President, Global Accounts, APJ.
Janey will lead EMC in India and SAARC and will be responsible for driving the company’s growth and revenue in the region.
Commenting on the appointment, Steve Leonard, President, EMC Asia Pacific/Japan, said, “The Indian sub-continent is a hugely important and strategic market for EMC, both in terms of innovation and growth. Rajesh’s return to EMC demonstrates our success and momentum in the region, and I am pleased to welcome him as our new leader for India.”
Janey brings more than 27 years of leadership experience in IT sales, services and channels, and joins EMC from NetApp where he was President, India and SAARC Sales.
Prior to NetApp, he held several roles in EMC India including Vice President, Enterprise Business, India and SAARC; Head of Channels; and Vice President for North, East and Bangladesh business, among others. He has also held a number of management positions in HP, Compaq, Digital, and Wipro.
“It is good to be back at EMC,” said Rajesh Janey, President, EMC India and SAARC. “EMC’s laser focus on its customers and partners, combined with its diverse and innovative range of technology portfolio offers a compelling value proposition to customers and partners in the region. I am also excited by the new opportunities that Cloud and Big Data provide EMC in this market,” he added.
- What's Driving India's Mobile-Led Economy?
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India