Rajesh Subramaniam is Deputy MD and CFO of Firstsource
July 5th, 2011
Firstsource Solutions Ltd, a BPO provider, today announced the appointment of Rajesh Subramaniam as Deputy Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer, effective 1st August, 2011.
Mr.Subramaniam has varied experience in Corporate Finance and Strategy and rejoins Firstsource from Walden India Advisors (Private) Limited where he served as Managing Director, responsible for leading all investment initiatives and management of portfolio companies. He is also on the board of various Walden Group companies. Prior to joining Walden in 2008, he was a part of the founding management team at Firstsource Solutions Limited and served as CFO, and was instrumental in building the Company to its IPO.
Mr.Subramaniam holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from Madras University and an MBA from Richmond College, London. “Rajesh has a deep understanding of our business, our industry and our customers,” said Matthew Vallance, MD & CEO, Firstsource.
- Adobe Acquires Cloud Marketing Firm Marketo
- What's BitLocker’s Role In Encryption And Compliance?
- Why Angel Investors Find Startups That Use A CRM Attractive
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security
- When Alibaba's Jack Ma Retires To Focus On Philanthropy, Education
- Sanjay Brahmawar Joins Software AG As New CEO
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- Wipro bags its biggest-ever contract from Alight Solutions
- Big Data Revenues To Reach $260 Bn in 2022: IDC
- 5 Indications That You're Almost Losing A Customer