Rajesh Subramaniam is Deputy MD and CFO of Firstsource
July 5th, 2011
Firstsource Solutions Ltd, a BPO provider, today announced the appointment of Rajesh Subramaniam as Deputy Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer, effective 1st August, 2011.
Mr.Subramaniam has varied experience in Corporate Finance and Strategy and rejoins Firstsource from Walden India Advisors (Private) Limited where he served as Managing Director, responsible for leading all investment initiatives and management of portfolio companies. He is also on the board of various Walden Group companies. Prior to joining Walden in 2008, he was a part of the founding management team at Firstsource Solutions Limited and served as CFO, and was instrumental in building the Company to its IPO.
Mr.Subramaniam holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from Madras University and an MBA from Richmond College, London. “Rajesh has a deep understanding of our business, our industry and our customers,” said Matthew Vallance, MD & CEO, Firstsource.
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- Demystifying AI And Analytics With Sameer Dhanrajani
- The Final GDPR Checks You Mustn’t Forget
- Leveraging Cloud Based Payments Effectively
- Verizon Selects AWS As Preferred Cloud Provider
- 10 Signs Your Analytics Program Will Fail
- Rahul Tewari Joins QuiKr As CFO
- Most CIOs Not Interested In Blockchain 'Hype'
- Information Management Can Drive Digital Transformation Effort