Rajesh Subramaniam is Deputy MD and CFO of Firstsource
July 5th, 2011
Firstsource Solutions Ltd, a BPO provider, today announced the appointment of Rajesh Subramaniam as Deputy Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer, effective 1st August, 2011.
Mr.Subramaniam has varied experience in Corporate Finance and Strategy and rejoins Firstsource from Walden India Advisors (Private) Limited where he served as Managing Director, responsible for leading all investment initiatives and management of portfolio companies. He is also on the board of various Walden Group companies. Prior to joining Walden in 2008, he was a part of the founding management team at Firstsource Solutions Limited and served as CFO, and was instrumental in building the Company to its IPO.
Mr.Subramaniam holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from Madras University and an MBA from Richmond College, London. “Rajesh has a deep understanding of our business, our industry and our customers,” said Matthew Vallance, MD & CEO, Firstsource.
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- How IoT Impacts The Supply Chain In Flex
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study
- Apple-Backed Group To Buy Toshiba Chip Biz For USD 18 Bn
- Cloud Computing Boosts Hybrid Cloud Adoption: Study