Rajesh Subramaniam is Deputy MD and CFO of Firstsource
July 5th, 2011
Firstsource Solutions Ltd, a BPO provider, today announced the appointment of Rajesh Subramaniam as Deputy Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer, effective 1st August, 2011.
Mr.Subramaniam has varied experience in Corporate Finance and Strategy and rejoins Firstsource from Walden India Advisors (Private) Limited where he served as Managing Director, responsible for leading all investment initiatives and management of portfolio companies. He is also on the board of various Walden Group companies. Prior to joining Walden in 2008, he was a part of the founding management team at Firstsource Solutions Limited and served as CFO, and was instrumental in building the Company to its IPO.
Mr.Subramaniam holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from Madras University and an MBA from Richmond College, London. “Rajesh has a deep understanding of our business, our industry and our customers,” said Matthew Vallance, MD & CEO, Firstsource.
- Study Reveals Why CISO Should Report To The CEO
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- What Lies Ahead For India's Fintech Sector?
- Global Blockchain Market To Reach $9.6 Mn By 2024: Report