Rajesh Subramaniam is Deputy MD and CFO of Firstsource
July 5th, 2011
Firstsource Solutions Ltd, a BPO provider, today announced the appointment of Rajesh Subramaniam as Deputy Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer, effective 1st August, 2011.
Mr.Subramaniam has varied experience in Corporate Finance and Strategy and rejoins Firstsource from Walden India Advisors (Private) Limited where he served as Managing Director, responsible for leading all investment initiatives and management of portfolio companies. He is also on the board of various Walden Group companies. Prior to joining Walden in 2008, he was a part of the founding management team at Firstsource Solutions Limited and served as CFO, and was instrumental in building the Company to its IPO.
Mr.Subramaniam holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from Madras University and an MBA from Richmond College, London. “Rajesh has a deep understanding of our business, our industry and our customers,” said Matthew Vallance, MD & CEO, Firstsource.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Meg Whitman Quits As Hewlett Packard CEO
- GSTR2: To File Or Not To File?