Ramco partners with Aveos for MRO
Ramco Systems a software company focused on consulting, product and managed services, recently announced its seventh Aviation Series 5 Software win for its Aviation Suite.
Aveos partnered with Ramco Canada to provide the Series 5 Aviation MRO software, including financials and aviation analytics.
“The selection by Aveos of Ramco is the 5th Series 5 Aviation Software Customer in the last quarter. The Aveos win is a testament to our continued momentum in a sector that we are deeply committed. While the world slept, we invested our resources in what is now the best in class Enterprise Maintenance & Engineering & MRO Software,” remarked Jim Fitzgerald, president of global aviation solutions, Ramco Systems.
Aveos is a full-service maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) provider of airframe, engine, component and maintenance solutions to the aviation industry. Ramco Aviation is a provider of Aviation Maintenance & Engineering (M&E) and Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO) software solutions.
The Series 5 Aviation Suite will automate the business processes of overhaul, component and engine maintenance, quality assurance, production, planning and control, material procurement, inventory, payments, and accounting functions, among others, informed the company.
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Verizon Selects AWS As Preferred Cloud Provider
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- 7 Online Test Series To Prepare For Engineering Entrances
- Firms Clueless On Data Recovery When Disaster Strikes: Study
- GDPR: Adequacy Principle for Indian IT
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps