Ramco partners with Aveos for MRO
Ramco Systems a software company focused on consulting, product and managed services, recently announced its seventh Aviation Series 5 Software win for its Aviation Suite.
Aveos partnered with Ramco Canada to provide the Series 5 Aviation MRO software, including financials and aviation analytics.
“The selection by Aveos of Ramco is the 5th Series 5 Aviation Software Customer in the last quarter. The Aveos win is a testament to our continued momentum in a sector that we are deeply committed. While the world slept, we invested our resources in what is now the best in class Enterprise Maintenance & Engineering & MRO Software,” remarked Jim Fitzgerald, president of global aviation solutions, Ramco Systems.
Aveos is a full-service maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) provider of airframe, engine, component and maintenance solutions to the aviation industry. Ramco Aviation is a provider of Aviation Maintenance & Engineering (M&E) and Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO) software solutions.
The Series 5 Aviation Suite will automate the business processes of overhaul, component and engine maintenance, quality assurance, production, planning and control, material procurement, inventory, payments, and accounting functions, among others, informed the company.
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- How Big Data Analytics Is Reshaping Supply Chain
- Cognitive Computing Will Redefine IoT Landscape
- Five Key Availability Predictions For 2018
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- HFCL Gets A Deal Of Rs 128 Cr From BSNL
- Helping C-Suite Innovate With ERP Cloud