Ramco Secures HITL's IT
Ramco Systems has announced that it has completed an Information Security project for one of India’s leading telecom companies, HFCL Infotel (HITL).
HITL aims to provide cost effective futuristic telecom solutions and views Information Security as a critical necessity.
Ramco RADAR, the information security division at Ramco, implemented a solution, which synergised with HITL’s focus on developing technologies and intellectual property for sustained competitive leadership.
Anil Sachdeva, CIO, HITL said, “Security domain is becoming more complex and threatening everyday. Today, deploying firewalls and antivirus are just not enough. A combination of solutions that can address internal and external threats proactively and reactively is required, to meet new security challenges. Ramco has helped HITL in building a scalable and robust solution that can meet our requirements with maximum ROI.”
Commenting on the implementation, Ananthasayanam N C, Business Head - information security, Ramco, said, “We are proud to be associated with HITL, who has shown tremendous foresight in implementing a scalable and secure information infrastructure to keep pace with their business growth.”
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- What’s Driving The Shift To Cryptocurrency Mining Malware?
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified
- Women In Cybersecurity Face Harsh Reality: Study
- Decoding The Security Factor In IoT
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)