Ramco Secures HITL's IT
Ramco Systems has announced that it has completed an Information Security project for one of India’s leading telecom companies, HFCL Infotel (HITL).
HITL aims to provide cost effective futuristic telecom solutions and views Information Security as a critical necessity.
Ramco RADAR, the information security division at Ramco, implemented a solution, which synergised with HITL’s focus on developing technologies and intellectual property for sustained competitive leadership.
Anil Sachdeva, CIO, HITL said, “Security domain is becoming more complex and threatening everyday. Today, deploying firewalls and antivirus are just not enough. A combination of solutions that can address internal and external threats proactively and reactively is required, to meet new security challenges. Ramco has helped HITL in building a scalable and robust solution that can meet our requirements with maximum ROI.”
Commenting on the implementation, Ananthasayanam N C, Business Head - information security, Ramco, said, “We are proud to be associated with HITL, who has shown tremendous foresight in implementing a scalable and secure information infrastructure to keep pace with their business growth.”
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study