Ramco Secures HITL's IT
Ramco Systems has announced that it has completed an Information Security project for one of India’s leading telecom companies, HFCL Infotel (HITL).
HITL aims to provide cost effective futuristic telecom solutions and views Information Security as a critical necessity.
Ramco RADAR, the information security division at Ramco, implemented a solution, which synergised with HITL’s focus on developing technologies and intellectual property for sustained competitive leadership.
Anil Sachdeva, CIO, HITL said, “Security domain is becoming more complex and threatening everyday. Today, deploying firewalls and antivirus are just not enough. A combination of solutions that can address internal and external threats proactively and reactively is required, to meet new security challenges. Ramco has helped HITL in building a scalable and robust solution that can meet our requirements with maximum ROI.”
Commenting on the implementation, Ananthasayanam N C, Business Head - information security, Ramco, said, “We are proud to be associated with HITL, who has shown tremendous foresight in implementing a scalable and secure information infrastructure to keep pace with their business growth.”
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Cyber GCCs In India At The Cusp Of Transformation
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- Firms Unable To Cope With Security Skill Gap, Vendor Sprawl: Study
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives
- Indians Lack Awareness Of Malicious Cryptomining: Study