Ramco Secures HITL's IT
Ramco Systems has announced that it has completed an Information Security project for one of India’s leading telecom companies, HFCL Infotel (HITL).
HITL aims to provide cost effective futuristic telecom solutions and views Information Security as a critical necessity.
Ramco RADAR, the information security division at Ramco, implemented a solution, which synergised with HITL’s focus on developing technologies and intellectual property for sustained competitive leadership.
Anil Sachdeva, CIO, HITL said, “Security domain is becoming more complex and threatening everyday. Today, deploying firewalls and antivirus are just not enough. A combination of solutions that can address internal and external threats proactively and reactively is required, to meet new security challenges. Ramco has helped HITL in building a scalable and robust solution that can meet our requirements with maximum ROI.”
Commenting on the implementation, Ananthasayanam N C, Business Head - information security, Ramco, said, “We are proud to be associated with HITL, who has shown tremendous foresight in implementing a scalable and secure information infrastructure to keep pace with their business growth.”
- Here Are The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market