Ramco ties up with Gulf Precast for ERP solution
Ramco Systems, a consulting, products, and managed services provider, has signed an agreement with Gulf Precast Concrete Company (GPCC) aka Gulf Precast, to offer its full-suite of on-premise ERP - Ramco Enterprise Series 5.0. As per the agreement, Ramco will implement its end-to-end ERP (enterprise resource planning) including supply chain management, BI, enterprise asset management, etc.
R.Shankar, EVP, India, Middle East & Africa, Ramco Systems remarked, “GPCC is a forerunner in adopting and implementing IT. They went through an intense and rigorous evaluation of several applications before selecting Ramco.”
In order to meet its strategic objectives, Gulf Precast decided to implement an ERP solution to fully integrate all its processes and to consolidate its competitive edge in the market.
“This ERP investment is part of our journey towards Excellence. In a world where competition is fierce, Excellence is the only means for survival”, commented Dr Daniele Pfeffer, Gulf Precast’s COO.
“Gulf Precast remains committed to consolidating and developing further its leader position on efficient and sound commercial principles, whilst building up its reputation for quality, durability and reliability and introducing technological and managerial Innovations in order to meet the needs and expectations of clients on time, every time,” remarked Elias Seraphim, the CEO of Gulf Precast.
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- Why The Future of V2X Technology Is Promising
- Top Trends Driving More Intelligent, Connected Enterprise
- Disruptive Technologies Shaking Up The Enterprise
- Sify Names Arindam Mukherjee As Regional CEO, West
- How Big Data Analytics Is Reshaping Supply Chain
- Visa Selects PayMate To Manage Supply Chain
- Enterprise AI Moves Beyond Experimentation: Infosys