Ramco Systems to provide ERP Solutions to Gulf Petrochem
Ramco Systems, a software company focused on consulting, product and managed services, recently announced that it has received an order from Gulf Petrochem, a oil refining and trading company based in Sharjah’s Hamriyah Free Trade Zone.
As per the agreement, Ramco will offer its end-to-end ERP including financials, supply chain management, process manufacturing, oil accounting, logistics, HR/payroll and business intelligence.
“We will be providing Gulf Petrochem with industry-specific functionality in oil trading, refinery operations, grease manufacturing, oil tanking/ storage, leasing etc in addition to the standard back office ERP suite. The solutions will be accessible to Gulf Petrochem’s multiple business units located in UAE, South Asia, Asia Pacific, East Africa and other parts of the world,” commented R Shankar, EVP, India, Middle East and Africa, Ramco Systems.
Harsh Sinha, CEO, Gulf Petrochem remarked that, “We needed a system that gave us a single platform to manage the existing and future businesses across multiple businesses and geographies and at the same time offer adequate flexibility to handle our evolving needs. Ramco demonstrated quick understanding of the complexities of our businesses, their inter-relationships and our business processes as well as the flexibility to adapt to our perceived complexity.”
- Adobe Acquires Cloud Marketing Firm Marketo
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Why Angel Investors Find Startups That Use A CRM Attractive
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security
- Wipro bags its biggest-ever contract from Alight Solutions
- Big Data Revenues To Reach $260 Bn in 2022: IDC
- 5 Indications That You're Almost Losing A Customer
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level