Ramco Systems to provide ERP Solutions to Gulf Petrochem
Ramco Systems, a software company focused on consulting, product and managed services, recently announced that it has received an order from Gulf Petrochem, a oil refining and trading company based in Sharjah’s Hamriyah Free Trade Zone.
As per the agreement, Ramco will offer its end-to-end ERP including financials, supply chain management, process manufacturing, oil accounting, logistics, HR/payroll and business intelligence.
“We will be providing Gulf Petrochem with industry-specific functionality in oil trading, refinery operations, grease manufacturing, oil tanking/ storage, leasing etc in addition to the standard back office ERP suite. The solutions will be accessible to Gulf Petrochem’s multiple business units located in UAE, South Asia, Asia Pacific, East Africa and other parts of the world,” commented R Shankar, EVP, India, Middle East and Africa, Ramco Systems.
Harsh Sinha, CEO, Gulf Petrochem remarked that, “We needed a system that gave us a single platform to manage the existing and future businesses across multiple businesses and geographies and at the same time offer adequate flexibility to handle our evolving needs. Ramco demonstrated quick understanding of the complexities of our businesses, their inter-relationships and our business processes as well as the flexibility to adapt to our perceived complexity.”
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Verizon Selects AWS As Preferred Cloud Provider
- 10 Signs Your Analytics Program Will Fail
- Information Management Can Drive Digital Transformation Effort
- Keep Security At The Heart Of Digital Strategy: Unisys
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Consider Blockchain, Think Non-linear!
- Firms Clueless On Data Recovery When Disaster Strikes: Study