Ramco Systems to provide ERP Solutions to Gulf Petrochem
Ramco Systems, a software company focused on consulting, product and managed services, recently announced that it has received an order from Gulf Petrochem, a oil refining and trading company based in Sharjah’s Hamriyah Free Trade Zone.
As per the agreement, Ramco will offer its end-to-end ERP including financials, supply chain management, process manufacturing, oil accounting, logistics, HR/payroll and business intelligence.
“We will be providing Gulf Petrochem with industry-specific functionality in oil trading, refinery operations, grease manufacturing, oil tanking/ storage, leasing etc in addition to the standard back office ERP suite. The solutions will be accessible to Gulf Petrochem’s multiple business units located in UAE, South Asia, Asia Pacific, East Africa and other parts of the world,” commented R Shankar, EVP, India, Middle East and Africa, Ramco Systems.
Harsh Sinha, CEO, Gulf Petrochem remarked that, “We needed a system that gave us a single platform to manage the existing and future businesses across multiple businesses and geographies and at the same time offer adequate flexibility to handle our evolving needs. Ramco demonstrated quick understanding of the complexities of our businesses, their inter-relationships and our business processes as well as the flexibility to adapt to our perceived complexity.”
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- GSTR2: To File Or Not To File?
- HFCL Gets A Deal Of Rs 128 Cr From BSNL
- Flash Is Redefining The Way We Travel
- Transforming Business With Cloud Migration
- How Cisco Turns Jaipur Into A Digital, Smart City
- SBI Teams Up With BankChain, Intel For Blockchain Deployment
- Indian Surveillance Market Is Gaining Traction: Study
- IP, VSaaS Boost Indian Video Surveillance Market