Ramco To Help Vopak Asia Integrate HR System
Ramco Systems announced that it has been awarded a five-year contract from the Asia division of Vopak, the world’s largest independent tank storage provider, to integrate a part of its regional Human Resource functions into a single platform. Ramco will offer its HRO (Human Resource Outsourcing) services on top of Ramco’s HCM (Human Capital Management) product which is being used by leading multinationals globally.
Under the five-year contract, Ramco’s HCM Solution and HRO Services will be made available to over 700 employees across eight Vopak entities in Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Australia and India. Ramco HCM on Cloud will integrate payroll, e-leave, benefits processing, employee self-serviceand time management functions into a single platform,and offer services that will allow access to Vopak employees and advanced HCM analytics for business and HR leaders.
“Ramco is deeply committed to providing mobility and intuitive interfaces with differentiated value. This win reaffirms our team’s efforts to offer a comprehensive HCM product that is scalable and deployable across a wide region. Our ability to address every need of the HR community with a combination of platform, product and service is helping us get the winning edge in a cluttered market,” Virender Aggarwal, CEO, Ramco Systems, said Commenting on this win.
With close to 400 years of history, Vopak, headquartered in the Netherlands, operates 79 terminals in 29 countries, with the Asia division accounting for 26 terminals in 10 countries. Ramco’s HCM platform will enable standardization of HR policies and centralization of operations across countries in Vopak Asia.
Since the global launch of its cloud based HR & Talent Management software, Ramco has added on an average one customer a week, including leading Fortune 100 and multinational brands across the globe such as Middle East’s leading hospitality chain, Kerzner International; a US Fortune Top 10 company among others.
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- AI, Cloud, IoT To Have Huge Impact On Semicon Revenue: KPMG
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?
- How To Build A Workforce Of Relentless Change Agents
- Google, L&T Team Up For 150 Hotspots In Pune
- 5 Mantras To Keep Your Company Data Safe