Ramco to Introduce Corebanking Analytics Solution
Ramco Systems will soon introduce a corebanking analytics solution aimed at addressing Business Intelligence (BI) needs of banks. The analytics solution packaged and delivered with HP s Neoview Appliance box will be based on Ramco s Decisionworks software framework.
The solution which will have a pre-built data warehouse will provide loan analytics to banks looking for loan performance management for their loans portfolio. The analytical support provided by the solution will help bank executives take crucial decisions such as interest rate adjustments, region-wise loan deployments, overall business strategy and compliance.
This solution intends to provide a collaborative platform for integrating and analyzing all corebanking data with a view to helping senior executives take better decisions, said Durai Rajasekar, senior vice president, Ramco Systems. The solution is targeted at banks which have already made huge investments in corebanking solutions. It will help them get more out of these systems.
The pre-built data warehouse feature will help banks to save costs on expensive in-house development and deployment of data warehouse solutions, according to Ramco. The corebanking analytics solution by Ramco will be supported by remote management services by HP for the Neoview appliance and application management services by Ramco.
The solution will include user specific and graphical dashboards, key performance indicators for management by objectives for senior executives, workflow utility, planning and budgeting application and a compliance monitoring module.
- What Can Blockchain Do For Data Privacy?
- Cloud Environments Are Maturing, Yet Growing Complex
- How Is AI Transforming Industries and Society
- IBM, Fortinet Team Up On Cyber Threat Data sharing
- Tech Is The Future of Employee Onboarding, Says Study
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- AI, Blockchain Shake Up The Drilling Industry: Study
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level