Ramco to Introduce Corebanking Analytics Solution
Ramco Systems will soon introduce a corebanking analytics solution aimed at addressing Business Intelligence (BI) needs of banks. The analytics solution packaged and delivered with HP s Neoview Appliance box will be based on Ramco s Decisionworks software framework.
The solution which will have a pre-built data warehouse will provide loan analytics to banks looking for loan performance management for their loans portfolio. The analytical support provided by the solution will help bank executives take crucial decisions such as interest rate adjustments, region-wise loan deployments, overall business strategy and compliance.
This solution intends to provide a collaborative platform for integrating and analyzing all corebanking data with a view to helping senior executives take better decisions, said Durai Rajasekar, senior vice president, Ramco Systems. The solution is targeted at banks which have already made huge investments in corebanking solutions. It will help them get more out of these systems.
The pre-built data warehouse feature will help banks to save costs on expensive in-house development and deployment of data warehouse solutions, according to Ramco. The corebanking analytics solution by Ramco will be supported by remote management services by HP for the Neoview appliance and application management services by Ramco.
The solution will include user specific and graphical dashboards, key performance indicators for management by objectives for senior executives, workflow utility, planning and budgeting application and a compliance monitoring module.
- AI Is Changing Every Area Of Business
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 15-20)
- Top Fintech Trends That Will Dominate This Year
- WhatsApp Launches ‘WhatsApp Business’ For Small Businesses
- Data Felon’s Next Target: Insurance Firms
- 2018: The Year Of Demystifying Unstructured Data
- The Key Security Factors In Aadhaar Authentication
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India