Ramco to Introduce Corebanking Analytics Solution
Ramco Systems will soon introduce a corebanking analytics solution aimed at addressing Business Intelligence (BI) needs of banks. The analytics solution packaged and delivered with HP s Neoview Appliance box will be based on Ramco s Decisionworks software framework.
The solution which will have a pre-built data warehouse will provide loan analytics to banks looking for loan performance management for their loans portfolio. The analytical support provided by the solution will help bank executives take crucial decisions such as interest rate adjustments, region-wise loan deployments, overall business strategy and compliance.
This solution intends to provide a collaborative platform for integrating and analyzing all corebanking data with a view to helping senior executives take better decisions, said Durai Rajasekar, senior vice president, Ramco Systems. The solution is targeted at banks which have already made huge investments in corebanking solutions. It will help them get more out of these systems.
The pre-built data warehouse feature will help banks to save costs on expensive in-house development and deployment of data warehouse solutions, according to Ramco. The corebanking analytics solution by Ramco will be supported by remote management services by HP for the Neoview appliance and application management services by Ramco.
The solution will include user specific and graphical dashboards, key performance indicators for management by objectives for senior executives, workflow utility, planning and budgeting application and a compliance monitoring module.
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Diwali Shopping
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry