Ramco to Introduce Corebanking Analytics Solution
Ramco Systems will soon introduce a corebanking analytics solution aimed at addressing Business Intelligence (BI) needs of banks. The analytics solution packaged and delivered with HP s Neoview Appliance box will be based on Ramco s Decisionworks software framework.
The solution which will have a pre-built data warehouse will provide loan analytics to banks looking for loan performance management for their loans portfolio. The analytical support provided by the solution will help bank executives take crucial decisions such as interest rate adjustments, region-wise loan deployments, overall business strategy and compliance.
This solution intends to provide a collaborative platform for integrating and analyzing all corebanking data with a view to helping senior executives take better decisions, said Durai Rajasekar, senior vice president, Ramco Systems. The solution is targeted at banks which have already made huge investments in corebanking solutions. It will help them get more out of these systems.
The pre-built data warehouse feature will help banks to save costs on expensive in-house development and deployment of data warehouse solutions, according to Ramco. The corebanking analytics solution by Ramco will be supported by remote management services by HP for the Neoview appliance and application management services by Ramco.
The solution will include user specific and graphical dashboards, key performance indicators for management by objectives for senior executives, workflow utility, planning and budgeting application and a compliance monitoring module.
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- QYOU Chalks Out India Expansion Plans
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Realizing Zen in Business
- BI in Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- Why AI Could Be Cybersecurity’s Next Big Thing
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Facebook CEO Explains How They Will Fix Data Privacy Issues
- Why Background Checks Are Vital To Business Success
- Consider Blockchain, Think Non-linear!