Ramco Unveils New Version of its Aviation Solution
Ramco has released version 5.2 of its Series 5 M&E / MRO Aviation Solution. This new version expands the centralized graphical planning board, providing planners with full visibility into materials, man-power, tools and ground time constraints. Further simplifying the planning process, all maintenance due can be displayed within the new interface thereby reducing the opportunity for errors and maximizing the utilization of available ground time.
Series 5 also provides centralized data entry for maintenance technicians, thus eliminating the need for technicians to remember several screens. Reducing screen complexity means the technicians spend less time in the system and more time solving maintenance problems. Consolidating the maintenance execution screens into a simple and insightful interface allows the critical elements of the aircraft status to be contained in a single view, including all deferrals, discrepancies, planned and opportunity maintenance, as well as material, tools and special equipment requests.
"We are very proud of the Series 5 product and the newest advancements in usability and functional additions delivered in version 5.2. These concepts will continue to be perpetuated in our products throughout the Series 5 lifecycle. Our Series 5 customers are excited and enjoying the ease of use and the new technological advances," said Jim Fitzgerald, President, Ramco’s Global Aviation Solutions.
- GST Rollout: Here's What IT-Telecom Experts Say
- Ramco Systems Secures $2.5 Mn Cloud Deal From Allegis Group
- Ramco Systems signs Multi-Million Dollar Deal With Panasonic
- Mumbai Airport First In India To Implement Self Bag-Drop
- How IoT Is Transforming Aviation Industry
- ApON Taking A Big Leap In ICT Business
- Dassault Chalks Out Its Digital Roadmap For India By 2020
- Housing Co Improves Lead Conversion With Microsoft’s CRM
- Ramco To Help Vopak Asia Integrate HR System
- Mother Dairy Freezes On Ramco's Cloud ERP