Ramco's ERP for FieldFresh
Enterprise applications provider, Ramco Systems has bagged an order to implement its ERP Solutions at FieldFresh Foods Pvt Ltd. However, details of the deal were not disclosed.
FieldFresh is a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises and Rothschild. With Ramco’s ERP, the company aims to address its supply chain management requirements and provide financial, sales, procurement, inventory and corporate performance management.
“We are happy to team up with Ramco, who we believe, have the ability to provide applications that address our current and future business needs,” said Sanjiv Gupta, vice president, finance, FieldFresh Foods Pvt Ltd.
The applications at Ramco include certain components that have been tailor-made for FieldFresh Foods. These components contain constraint-based ATP (available to promise), aircraft space availability, farm accounting inclusive of grading and sorting feature, package of practices (changes to BOM), transport requirements, farm maintenance and reports specific to FieldFresh.
“This win is a recognition of our power and application in delivering significant benefits to our valued customers,” added Chetan Pathak, vice president, enterprise solutions (India), Ramco Systems.
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- Top Tech Jobs In Demand This Year
- 7 File Transfer Challenges of Healthcare IT Teams
- Hardware Cos Shifting To Software Revenue Model: Gemalto
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape