Ramco's ERP for FieldFresh
Enterprise applications provider, Ramco Systems has bagged an order to implement its ERP Solutions at FieldFresh Foods Pvt Ltd. However, details of the deal were not disclosed.
FieldFresh is a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises and Rothschild. With Ramco’s ERP, the company aims to address its supply chain management requirements and provide financial, sales, procurement, inventory and corporate performance management.
“We are happy to team up with Ramco, who we believe, have the ability to provide applications that address our current and future business needs,” said Sanjiv Gupta, vice president, finance, FieldFresh Foods Pvt Ltd.
The applications at Ramco include certain components that have been tailor-made for FieldFresh Foods. These components contain constraint-based ATP (available to promise), aircraft space availability, farm accounting inclusive of grading and sorting feature, package of practices (changes to BOM), transport requirements, farm maintenance and reports specific to FieldFresh.
“This win is a recognition of our power and application in delivering significant benefits to our valued customers,” added Chetan Pathak, vice president, enterprise solutions (India), Ramco Systems.
- NDMC Partners With Indus Tower To Install 55 Smart Poles
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- Zendesk Launches Integration with WhatsApp Business Solution
- Is Your Data Hackproof?
- How To Involve Stakeholders In Selecting Enterprise Software
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study