Ramco's ERP for FieldFresh
Enterprise applications provider, Ramco Systems has bagged an order to implement its ERP Solutions at FieldFresh Foods Pvt Ltd. However, details of the deal were not disclosed.
FieldFresh is a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises and Rothschild. With Ramco’s ERP, the company aims to address its supply chain management requirements and provide financial, sales, procurement, inventory and corporate performance management.
“We are happy to team up with Ramco, who we believe, have the ability to provide applications that address our current and future business needs,” said Sanjiv Gupta, vice president, finance, FieldFresh Foods Pvt Ltd.
The applications at Ramco include certain components that have been tailor-made for FieldFresh Foods. These components contain constraint-based ATP (available to promise), aircraft space availability, farm accounting inclusive of grading and sorting feature, package of practices (changes to BOM), transport requirements, farm maintenance and reports specific to FieldFresh.
“This win is a recognition of our power and application in delivering significant benefits to our valued customers,” added Chetan Pathak, vice president, enterprise solutions (India), Ramco Systems.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- Unlocking The Business Value Of Internet of Things [Infographic]
- Infosys To Hire 6K Techies Over The Next Two Years