Raritan Launches Remote Management Solution
Raritan has launched a solution to remotely access and manage IT equipment in branch offices and other remote sites called the Raritan Dominion XRO.
The turnkey solution features a browser-based interface and leverages the company s KVM-over-IP, Serial-over-IP and remote power control technologies, supporting up to three servers and eight serially managed devices.
Its CommandCenter SecureGateway delivers a unified, enterprise-wide view and access via a single IP-address to all the IT equipment managed by Dominion XRO units. IT managers can use a single Web or SSH based log-on for a real-time, graphical view of the IT equipment in branch offices and data centers.
The Dominion XRO also boasts of out of band access to remote servers and devices - even in the event of network failure or router operating system crash. It includes an integrated modem for emergency access when the IP network is down.
“Ideal for enterprises with hundreds to thousands of branch offices, Dominion XRO addresses real-world environments where servers with multiple operating systems and an array of telecom equipment coexist in branch locations; where there is little to no IT support on premises; and where there are bandwidth constraints, such as dial-up or unreliable connections,” said Sanjay Motwani, Country Manager, Raritan India.
The Dominion XRO can manage servers, switches, routers, Point-of-Sale systems, PBXs, headless servers, network devices, serial equipment and environmental control devices.
The plug-and-play solution needs no external software or servers to operate and is currently available.
- Effective Infrastructure Management Drives Biz Efficiency
- Yatra, Criteo Partner To Convert Online Traffic Into Sales
- How APM Can Help IoT Perform Better
- ManageEngine Extends Capabilities Of Its Analytics Plus Software
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOtoday - [Aug 15-Aug 20]
- L&T Partners With Coupa For Cloud Management Solutions
- Oracle To Offer Banking Solutions To Smaller Banks
- LinkedIn's Most Viewed CEOs In India
- Here's How IoT Could Gain From Long Range Tech
- Using Right IT Tools To Boost Business Productivity