RCom Acquires 3rd Space VAS Edge
Reliance Communications (RCom), in a new tie-up with UK’s 3rd Space Services, will now offer its subscribers access to free video content on their mobiles.
With this partnership, RCom will resort to the advertising model to generate revenues from such services. The services will be available to those subscribers having data services-capable handsets.
Apart from conventional content such as Bollywood songs and films, the tie-up will offer premium content such as Who wants to be a Millionaire series.
According to Krishna Durbha, head (value added services), Reliance Communications, the partnership will not only increase the viewership, but also the revenue for both companies. "Besides, the application offers an outstanding video quality hitherto not experienced by mobile users and will be accessible on every handset in our ecosystem," he said.
"Our initiative will act as a launch-pad for ad-funded videos in India with more exciting things to follow," he added.
3rd Space is one of the world s leading mobile marketing companies.
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- India Needs To Invest More On R&D
- Ozonetel Brings AI-Driven Contact Centers; Unveils Roadmap
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India