RCom launches Microsoft Hosted Exchange 2010 in India
Reliance Internet Data Center (RIDC), the IDC division of RCom has partnered with Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) to launch Reliance Hosted Exchange 2010 - an end-to-end e-mailing solution which promotes business messaging and collaboration.
The solution is expected to eliminate users’ needs to invest in hardware, software licenses, security and related management costs by providing a ‘pay-per mailbox’ Service model.
“We are indeed glad to be working with Reliance Communications to help them deliver to enterprises a secure, integrated and feature-rich e-mail solution that enables and improves worker productivity,” commented Vikas Arora, group director, communications sector, Microsoft in India.
RCom stated that it will utilize its data center expertise for hosting and managing the setup to ensure a 99.9 percent uptime of the services, Gigabit optic fiber network for low latency connectivity and 24X7 customer support ensuring high level of service, while Microsoft will pool in domain expertise with best in class technology to complete the suite of Reliance Hosted Exchange 2010.
“RCom Hosted Exchange 2010 suite will help businesses manage their communication needs mainly email in a highly cost-effective manner by outsourcing the end-to-end management to RIDC in a Reduced Cost to Ownership (RCTO) model,” remarked Venugopal Ramanathan, Sr. EVP, RIDC.
The solution will run on Reliance communications extensive optic fiber network infrastructure spanning 2, 00,000 route Kms owned and offer data management solutions at its nine IDCs based at Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad, informed the company.
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- After Telecom, RJio Set To Disrupt India’s E-Commerce