RCom launches Netconnect Plus, wireless Internet service in Hassan
RCom today launch its wireless internet service, Netconnect Plus in its 100th city Hassan. The service is supposed to have downlink speed of upto 3.1 Mbps and a separate uplink speed of upto 1.8 Mbps, offering the fastest speeds in wireless broadband.
The service is available in post paid and prepaid platform and priced at Rs. 2,299 with 10 GB Free for the first month.
“The launch of Netconnect Plus is an important milestone for Reliance and will act as a catalyst in the government’s effort to drive broadband penetration in India,” Swaminathan, hub head Karnataka, RCom.
He further informed that this wireless service offered by the company aims at making broadband Internet available to customers in many areas and localities that have been waiting for years to be broadband enabled.
This wireless service will ride on RCom’s pan-India, next generation and integrated, convergent digital network spanning over 175,000 kilometres of fibre optic cable systems. This network is capable of supporting best-of-class services spanning the entire communications value chain, informed the company.
- Nasscom Predicts Muted Growth For IT In 2018-19
- More Customer-Facing Firms Will Use Chatbots In 2-3 Years
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- Google’s India Initiative Speak Volumes About India's Booming Internet Base
- Cloud Computing Powering India’s Digital Economy
- Google India Rolls Out Campaign To Protect Data, Devices
- Internet Exceeds 4 Bn-Users, But 50 pc Still Offline