RCom launches Netconnect Plus, wireless Internet service in Hassan
RCom today launch its wireless internet service, Netconnect Plus in its 100th city Hassan. The service is supposed to have downlink speed of upto 3.1 Mbps and a separate uplink speed of upto 1.8 Mbps, offering the fastest speeds in wireless broadband.
The service is available in post paid and prepaid platform and priced at Rs. 2,299 with 10 GB Free for the first month.
“The launch of Netconnect Plus is an important milestone for Reliance and will act as a catalyst in the government’s effort to drive broadband penetration in India,” Swaminathan, hub head Karnataka, RCom.
He further informed that this wireless service offered by the company aims at making broadband Internet available to customers in many areas and localities that have been waiting for years to be broadband enabled.
This wireless service will ride on RCom’s pan-India, next generation and integrated, convergent digital network spanning over 175,000 kilometres of fibre optic cable systems. This network is capable of supporting best-of-class services spanning the entire communications value chain, informed the company.
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content: CTO
- How Businesses Can Generate Insights From IOT Devices
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story
- Top Enterprise Software Tech Trends So Far In 2018
- 10 Reasons That Make SMS A Powerful Marketing Tool