RCom launches Netconnect Plus, wireless Internet service in Hassan
RCom today launch its wireless internet service, Netconnect Plus in its 100th city Hassan. The service is supposed to have downlink speed of upto 3.1 Mbps and a separate uplink speed of upto 1.8 Mbps, offering the fastest speeds in wireless broadband.
The service is available in post paid and prepaid platform and priced at Rs. 2,299 with 10 GB Free for the first month.
“The launch of Netconnect Plus is an important milestone for Reliance and will act as a catalyst in the government’s effort to drive broadband penetration in India,” Swaminathan, hub head Karnataka, RCom.
He further informed that this wireless service offered by the company aims at making broadband Internet available to customers in many areas and localities that have been waiting for years to be broadband enabled.
This wireless service will ride on RCom’s pan-India, next generation and integrated, convergent digital network spanning over 175,000 kilometres of fibre optic cable systems. This network is capable of supporting best-of-class services spanning the entire communications value chain, informed the company.
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- AWS re:Invent Bets On Machine Learning To Outdo Rivals
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Trai Backs Net Neutrality; Will RJio, Airtel Stand To Gain?
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape
- Most Jobs In Service Sector Offer Flexible Work Opportunities: Study
- PayPal Launches Domestic Operations In India
- Three Major Digital Transformation Challenges