Red Hat announces enhancements to open cloud solutions
Red Hat, Inc. a provider of open source solutions, on Friday announced advancements in its delivery of open hybrid cloud solutions and technologies to enterprises with the availability of Red Hat CloudForms 1.1 and releases two cloud solution bundles and a services offering combining several of Red Hat’s product portfolios.
Red Hat also announced the general availability of two additional open hybrid cloud solutions - ñ Red Hat Hybrid IaaS Solution and ñ Red Hat Cloud with Virtualization Bundle.
In addition, Red Hat is also launching a new cloud-focused offering from its Services team, called the Open IaaS Architecture Service, which defines, designs, installs and optimizes Red Hat’s cloud and virtualization offerings to deliver an open, scalable IaaS specific to each customer’s environment.
CloudForms 1.1 is available today with support from Red Hat. The Red Hat Hybrid IaaS Solution, the Red Hat Cloud with Virtualization Bundle and the Open IaaS Architecture Service are initially offered in North America, the United Kingdom and Continental Europe, with plans for global availability in the future.
The certification of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.1 for SAP® business applications running on Red Hat Enterprise Linux was also announced on Friday. The certification marks the latest milestone in a 15-year alliance formed to help simplify deployments of SAP applications on physical Red Hat servers, in virtualized environments or in the cloud, bringing new choice to enterprises worldwide.
The open source solutions provider also announced advancements for its enterprise virtualization platform with the global availability of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.1.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Aug 14-18)
- Why Enterprises Should Adopt Hybrid Cloud
- Is India Public-Cloud Ready?
- PayPal To Acquire Swift Financial For Lending Biz Expansion
- What's Driving CRM Growth In India?
- Ashok Leyland Introduces Digital Market Place
- Shifting Security Strategy From Breach 'Prevention' To 'Acceptance'
- Jobs In Indian IT Industry To Bounce Back Soon
- IoT Execs In India Are Paid 76% More Than IT Pros: Study
- Pi Datacenter's New Amaravati Facility To Employ 2,000 Staff