Red Hat, HP join hands to expand cloud offerings
In a bid to expand their cloud service offerings, two technology stalwarts Red Hat and Hewlett Packard recently announced a strategic partnership. Red Hat’s initiative to join the HP Enterprise Services Technology Alliance program will help the companies achieve their business objectives.
As part of the Standard Operating Platform for outsourcing clients, HP Enterprise Services will offers Red Hat products including Red Hat JBoss Middleware technology and Red Hat Enterprise Linux as platforms for development and deployment of solutions to manage mission critical services in the enterprise.
“Becoming a part of HP’s Enterprise Services Technology Alliance solidifies the work we have done together to design, build and deploy solutions in a range of industries maximizing flexibility while containing infrastructure costs,” said Alan Sanchez, Director of Global Strategic Alliances, Red Hat.
“Optimising IT performance requires strong solutions,” said Greg Robins, Vice President, Alliances, HP Enterprise Services, adding that the partnership will provide clients with solutions that enable the flexibility and agility today’s enterprises demand.
Experts believe that HP’s cloud strategy includes public, private and hybrid components and these components are increasingly leveraging open source technologies. HP Enterprise Services’ solutions designed and built on Red Hat’s platform are expected to deliver superior performance, security and scalability over proprietary operating platforms.
- Adoption of Social Business Models Growing, Says ISG
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- Why Blockchain Experts Should Rethink Cybersecurity
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises