Red Hat Linux Certification Now Available At PNBIIT
Red Hat, provider of Open Source solutions to the enterprise, today announced Punjab National Bank Institute of Information Technology (PNBIIT), Lucknow as their authorized training partner.
This training facility is aimed at providing an excellent impetus to match the growing need for skilled Linux professionals in the country especially in the Banking and Finance Sector, which is adopting Linux and Open Source in a big way.
According to Shankar Iyer, head - learning services, Red Hat India, “Today, we see HR managers demanding credentials from recruits. People are being drawn to Linux primarily because of its rapid rate of evolution. Learning Linux has crossed the chasm from being an “added advantage” to an inherent necessity for anyone looking to survive in the fast changing technology market.”
Commenting on this development, K. L. Khetarpaul, director, PNBIIT, Lucknow said, “PNBIIT has been set up to supplement the existing infrastructure of banking, finance and insurance sectors, for imparting training in the field of banking technology to banks and financial institutions.”
After becoming partners of Red Hat, PNBIIT will be extending training to professionals in the field of IT as well. The institution will now offer regular Red Hat Linux courses for banking and finance organizations, corporates, and individual students in different
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified
- It's Not About PC; Acer Bets Big On Connected Devices
- CDMA Module - An Alternative to 3G
- TCS To Offer Certification For Cloud Conformance Testing
- BB's Mobile Security Gets Federal Certification
- New accreditation scheme to be launched for data centres
- “Eating Our Own Cooking ensures we avoid past issues”
- Wipro becomes the first global technology provider to join Informatica’s new certification program
- TÜV Rheinland India plans major expansion
- TÜV Rheinland provides TAPA certification to AISATS Bangalore