Reliance Industries' Top Executive Passes Away
R Ravi Mohan, Reliance Industries’ executive director passed away yesterday night while talking a walk outside his office.
Ravimohan who had previously served as Crisil’s chairman, had joined Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Industries this year. He was now handling the proposed acquisition of global petrochemical major LyondellBasell Industries, according to media reports.
Ravimohan, 52, was a qualified chemical engineer and Harvard Business School alumni. He is survived by wife, a son and a daughter.
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- Unlocking The Business Value Of Internet of Things [Infographic]
- Smart India Stack Can Slash Operational Costs Upto 70 pc
- IBM Collaborates With MIT On AI Research
- Role Of Privacy In A Digital World
- Qualcomm Bets Big On AI, Machine Learning
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (July 24-29)