Reliance Industries' Top Executive Passes Away
R Ravi Mohan, Reliance Industries’ executive director passed away yesterday night while talking a walk outside his office.
Ravimohan who had previously served as Crisil’s chairman, had joined Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Industries this year. He was now handling the proposed acquisition of global petrochemical major LyondellBasell Industries, according to media reports.
Ravimohan, 52, was a qualified chemical engineer and Harvard Business School alumni. He is survived by wife, a son and a daughter.
- After Telecom, RJio Set To Disrupt India’s E-Commerce
- New Regulations, Advanced Tech Haunt C-Suite: Report
- Most CIOs Not Interested In Blockchain 'Hype'
- Must Needed Tool for Non Destructive Testing
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- India’s 4G Feature Phone Segment To Touch 40 Mn: Report
- Evry Is Bullish On Indian Talent Pool
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues