Reliance to Oursource Operations and Maintenance
Reliance Communications is close to signing a $500-$600 million operations and maintenance contract with the French telecom equipment group Alcatel-Lucent
If completed, Alcatel-Lucent will service Reliance’s GSM and optical fiber cable services. The contract would be either executed independently by Alcatel or by the joint venture (Alcatel Lucent)
Reliance and Alcatel formed a joint venture for network management services, with the Indian company holding 33 % and the French company owning the rest
According to media reports, the deal may be signed in about two weeks.
Reliance Establishes Footprint in Uganda
- Three Major Digital Transformation Challenges
- Why Businesses Should Move to Cloud Telephony
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- Smart India Stack Can Slash Operational Costs Upto 70 pc
- SITA Helps Vistara Speed Up Communication
- Brocade Branches Out SDN Controller Into Lumina
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (July 24-29)
- Are RJio Competitors Barking Up The Wrong Tree?