Reliance to Oursource Operations and Maintenance
Reliance Communications is close to signing a $500-$600 million operations and maintenance contract with the French telecom equipment group Alcatel-Lucent
If completed, Alcatel-Lucent will service Reliance’s GSM and optical fiber cable services. The contract would be either executed independently by Alcatel or by the joint venture (Alcatel Lucent)
Reliance and Alcatel formed a joint venture for network management services, with the Indian company holding 33 % and the French company owning the rest
According to media reports, the deal may be signed in about two weeks.
Reliance Establishes Footprint in Uganda
- Lack Of Integrated Tools Leads To Project Failure: Study
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- After Telecom, RJio Set To Disrupt India’s E-Commerce
- NDCP 2018: Preparing India For A Digital Future?
- Tata Comm To Help CII With Digital Transformation
- India’s 4G Feature Phone Segment To Touch 40 Mn: Report
- Semiconductors in Data Storage
- IT, Digital Firms Comprise LinkedIn's Best Cos For 2018
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel