Reliance To Provide Network Support To GE Money
Reliance Infocomm has signed a multi - year agreement with GE Money to become its Network Service Provider.
As per the agreement, Reliance Infocomm will enable GE Money branches across India to be online by initially networking 122 GE locations on its Pan-India MPLS optical fiber backbone. GE Money expects to expand its operation and coverage aided by this network.
Vishal Pandit, President & CEO, GE Money India said, “GE Money is focusing on building accessibility through branches and alternate distribution points. Giving consistent and superior customer experience through the branches is a priority for us. The technology and connectivity of Reliance Infocomm Wide Area Network (WAN) solution will cut down transaction time enabling us to say ‘YES’ even faster to our customers, thereby enhancing their experience with GE Money.”
“GE Money has world - class Six Sigma processes to improve customer response time and a processing capability of 320,000 applications per month. Reliance Infocomm is a lead player in the telecom sector and a partner in growth for us and their next-generation connectivity of our network, will further strengthen our processing capability,” added Pandit.
Reliance IP-VPN is a managed, business-class network service that provides secure and reliable IP internetworking. It creates a private secure network over Reliance’s fibre based broadband infrastructure.
This global next-generation VPN combines the quality and security of ATM or Frame Relay with the flexibility and simplicity of IP, supporting all requirements of an e-business enterprise.
- Adarsh Credit Goes Paperless With Adobe
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Helping You Escape Competition With UPI Payments
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- Smart India Stack Can Slash Operational Costs Upto 70 pc
- Tim Cook Assures More Money, Energy For Apple In India
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (July 24-29)
- Are RJio Competitors Barking Up The Wrong Tree?