Religare acquires SRIT's healthcare solutions biz
To augment its expertise in healthcare and for accelerating its growth to become a leading provider of healthcare IT solutions, Religare Technologies has acquired the healthcare solutions business of Sobha Renaissance Information Technology (SRIT).
With this acquisition Religare Technologies becomes the sole owner of the IP related to ‘Magnum’ suite of products (Hospital Information System). This deal will add more than 100 experts who have worked on these IPs to its healthcare IT practice. Post this acquisition Religare Technologies will have the ability to build and implement hospital management systems that are scalable and unmatched.
"Domain focus is what drives our IT Services strategy at Religare Technologies. This acquisition augments our health care expertise and provides us with the necessary tools and framework to build a sophisticated and efficient solution for any health care provider globally" said Sanjay Padode, CEO, Religare Technova.
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy