Religare acquires SRIT's healthcare solutions biz
To augment its expertise in healthcare and for accelerating its growth to become a leading provider of healthcare IT solutions, Religare Technologies has acquired the healthcare solutions business of Sobha Renaissance Information Technology (SRIT).
With this acquisition Religare Technologies becomes the sole owner of the IP related to ‘Magnum’ suite of products (Hospital Information System). This deal will add more than 100 experts who have worked on these IPs to its healthcare IT practice. Post this acquisition Religare Technologies will have the ability to build and implement hospital management systems that are scalable and unmatched.
"Domain focus is what drives our IT Services strategy at Religare Technologies. This acquisition augments our health care expertise and provides us with the necessary tools and framework to build a sophisticated and efficient solution for any health care provider globally" said Sanjay Padode, CEO, Religare Technova.
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- Why Blockchain Experts Should Rethink Cybersecurity
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities