Religare acquires SRIT's healthcare solutions biz
To augment its expertise in healthcare and for accelerating its growth to become a leading provider of healthcare IT solutions, Religare Technologies has acquired the healthcare solutions business of Sobha Renaissance Information Technology (SRIT).
With this acquisition Religare Technologies becomes the sole owner of the IP related to ‘Magnum’ suite of products (Hospital Information System). This deal will add more than 100 experts who have worked on these IPs to its healthcare IT practice. Post this acquisition Religare Technologies will have the ability to build and implement hospital management systems that are scalable and unmatched.
"Domain focus is what drives our IT Services strategy at Religare Technologies. This acquisition augments our health care expertise and provides us with the necessary tools and framework to build a sophisticated and efficient solution for any health care provider globally" said Sanjay Padode, CEO, Religare Technova.
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- Dentistry And Its Glorious Digital Future
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced