Religare acquires SRIT's healthcare solutions biz
To augment its expertise in healthcare and for accelerating its growth to become a leading provider of healthcare IT solutions, Religare Technologies has acquired the healthcare solutions business of Sobha Renaissance Information Technology (SRIT).
With this acquisition Religare Technologies becomes the sole owner of the IP related to ‘Magnum’ suite of products (Hospital Information System). This deal will add more than 100 experts who have worked on these IPs to its healthcare IT practice. Post this acquisition Religare Technologies will have the ability to build and implement hospital management systems that are scalable and unmatched.
"Domain focus is what drives our IT Services strategy at Religare Technologies. This acquisition augments our health care expertise and provides us with the necessary tools and framework to build a sophisticated and efficient solution for any health care provider globally" said Sanjay Padode, CEO, Religare Technova.
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- More Customer-Facing Firms Will Use Chatbots In 2-3 Years
- TalentSprint Sees More Potential Of Blockchain In Fintech
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?