Religare launches free healthcare assistance service
Religare Technologies, a healthcare technology company, today launched HealthLine 24×7 - phone-based and web-based healthcare information assistance service, a health information helpline and assistance platform. The platform is meant to offer identical yet complementary service over two channels – voice media through phone and digital media through the Internet, absolutely free and 24×7x365.
“There is not any convenient means for people to know, understand and opt for the medical facility that best suit their needs. HealthLine 24×7 provides a perfect fit towards achieving this cause. It allows people to access our information bank and health assistants/experts at any given point in time through our website as well as our number,” commented Pankaj Vaish, president, Religare Technologies.
According to the company, the platform is backed with comprehensive knowledge and exhaustive intelligent SCES (search, compare, evaluate and select) platform, which enables the customer to search for the right information, compare the available options, evaluate all possible alternatives and finally select the best option.
A one-stop shop for all healthcare information needs, as stated by the company, acts as a trusted guide to the right specialist near users, based on users’ symptoms, besides answering users’ queries related to information about the medicines that have been prescribed. Questions like side effects of medicines, alternate medicines and the cost comparison are also answered through HealthLine24×7. It provides information about diseases, its symptoms, possible treatments, alternative treatments, medicines, probable side effects of medicines and most importantly, it helps in identifying the right specialist in and around any given locality.
- Is Gender Gap In Tech Industry Getting Any Better
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies