Religare Selects HP Blade Servers
Religare Enterprises Limited, a financial services provider, has signed a contract with HP for its Blade servers.
Under the contract, HP will deploy HP ProLiant BL460c servers housed within its BladeSystem c7000 enclosures.
The solution will allow Religare to consolidate multiple servers and improve efficiency while also addressing the scalability aspect, the company stated.
"With our expanding portfolio and customer base, it is a business imperative to be able to scale our technology infrastructure to meet growing demands," said G. Nagaraj, director & chief technology officer, Religare Enterprises Limited. "All of Religare s mission-critical applications and database now reside on HP Blade servers providing for our future growth. These servers are scalable, reliable and more manageable."
"Organizations who are looking to expand their operations commonly face challenges such as server sprawl and its associated risk," commented Rajesh Dhar, director, industry standard servers, HP India. "For Religare, HP Blade servers are delivering reliability, ease of management and the ability to expand with the business. With superior energy efficiency Religare is also lowering lifecycle costs."
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Paying Ransom Makes One More Susceptible To Attack: Report
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- CXOs Are Capitalizing On APIs To Boost Business: Study
- Cloud Computing Boosts Hybrid Cloud Adoption: Study
- Hybrid Cloud In The Era Of Hyper Conversion
- AI Implementation: A Few Things Enterprises Must Know
- Modern Cloud Infrastructure Is A Key Growth Enabler
- Why Enterprises Should Adopt Hybrid Cloud
- India Can Use Technology To Fight Against Corruption