Religare Selects HP Blade Servers
Religare Enterprises Limited, a financial services provider, has signed a contract with HP for its Blade servers.
Under the contract, HP will deploy HP ProLiant BL460c servers housed within its BladeSystem c7000 enclosures.
The solution will allow Religare to consolidate multiple servers and improve efficiency while also addressing the scalability aspect, the company stated.
"With our expanding portfolio and customer base, it is a business imperative to be able to scale our technology infrastructure to meet growing demands," said G. Nagaraj, director & chief technology officer, Religare Enterprises Limited. "All of Religare s mission-critical applications and database now reside on HP Blade servers providing for our future growth. These servers are scalable, reliable and more manageable."
"Organizations who are looking to expand their operations commonly face challenges such as server sprawl and its associated risk," commented Rajesh Dhar, director, industry standard servers, HP India. "For Religare, HP Blade servers are delivering reliability, ease of management and the ability to expand with the business. With superior energy efficiency Religare is also lowering lifecycle costs."
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- AMD To Woo Enterprises With New Line Of Processors
- Why Big Enterprises Are Leaving Cloud For Other Tools
- How CIOs Of Midsize Firms Can Drive Digital Transformation
- GDPR’s Security Measures, Breach Notification For Indian IT
- From Good to Great Customer Touchpoints
- How Enterprises Can Start Building Their AI-ML Capabilities