Religare Technova launches mobile trading application
Religare Technova (RTL) (BOM: 526927), a software solutions provider launched TradeExpress, a mobile trading application. This application is built on a wireless platform solution that allows trading institutions to provide delivery of real-time mobile financial services to its customers. TradeExpress trading is meant to provide full order functionality including order placement, real time quotes, etc. through a fast and secure application, available anytime anywhere.
“Launch of mobile based trading by Bombay Stock Exchange is a revolutionary enhancement that will not only provide freedom for anywhere anytime trading to existing players, but will also allow entry to large base of untapped potential. Mobile trading is the next step in the direction of financial inclusion and further expands scope of retail investment in India,” remarked Abhay Sinha, COO, India Business, Religare Technova.
TradeExpress technology includes server and client side technology and it a multi platform solution. The mobile trading modules can be provided standalone or as an integrated solution.
A client, who has GPRS/CDMA enabled on his mobile phone, can log on to the site using his existing user id and token and trade in both equity and derivatives exchanges. Religare states that, apart from trading on mobile, clients can also keep a real time track of Intraday Positions / Exposures, view Market Watch of different profiles, place, cancel and modify order, get stock quotes and much more.
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- How Enterprises Can Thrive In A Risk-Laden World
- Mobile Helps Religare Finvest Go Paperless
- IoT Is Invading The FMCG World
- Adobe Hires Ex-Oracle, IBM Exec To Drive Cloud
- HCL Infosystems Realigns Board of Directors
- Riding the IoT Trend
- How telcos can leverage big data to increase revenues
- Religare launches free healthcare assistance service
- Religare Technova rebrands itself to Dion Global Solutions