Religare Technova rebrands itself to Dion Global Solutions
Religare Technova, an integrated global software solutions provider for financial markets today unveiled its new brand identity; the company has been renamed as Dion Global Solutions.
The new identity, approved by the shareholders at the AGM held on December 22, 2010, has been communicated to clients through various tools of communication including digital media and direct marketing, informed the company.
“The unveiling of our new brand identity is an important element in our overall growth strategy. It recognizes that a successful software solutions business needs to be positioned as just that. It clearly articulates to the market that we are a separate company, independently listed and focused,” remarked Ralph J. Horne, MD & CEO, Dion Global Solutions.
Together with its listing on October 28th, 2010, this re-branding exercise further re-emphasizes Dion’s distinct focus on software solutions and research & information services for the financial sector, informed the company.
“We will continue to invest further in the business and our people and we’ll continue to grow our expanding product portfolio. Our new brand will thus help reinforce our position as a leading and growing global solutions provider to the financial services marketplace,” Horne added.
- CIO Klub Plans Regional, Global Expansion: Umesh Mehta
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- Outlook For Indian IT Is Cautiously Positive In 2018: Nasscom
- Top Trends Driving More Intelligent, Connected Enterprise
- Chinese Smartphones Move To Top 5 Global List, Courtesy India
- Xerox: The Noun That Became A Verb, Expired
- Global Blockchain Market To Reach $9.6 Mn By 2024: Report