Religare Technova rebrands itself to Dion Global Solutions
Religare Technova, an integrated global software solutions provider for financial markets today unveiled its new brand identity; the company has been renamed as Dion Global Solutions.
The new identity, approved by the shareholders at the AGM held on December 22, 2010, has been communicated to clients through various tools of communication including digital media and direct marketing, informed the company.
“The unveiling of our new brand identity is an important element in our overall growth strategy. It recognizes that a successful software solutions business needs to be positioned as just that. It clearly articulates to the market that we are a separate company, independently listed and focused,” remarked Ralph J. Horne, MD & CEO, Dion Global Solutions.
Together with its listing on October 28th, 2010, this re-branding exercise further re-emphasizes Dion’s distinct focus on software solutions and research & information services for the financial sector, informed the company.
“We will continue to invest further in the business and our people and we’ll continue to grow our expanding product portfolio. Our new brand will thus help reinforce our position as a leading and growing global solutions provider to the financial services marketplace,” Horne added.
- Why Angel Investors Find Startups That Use A CRM Attractive
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- Damson Technologies Launches Its India Operations
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- Wipro bags its biggest-ever contract from Alight Solutions
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- Blockchain Revolutionizing Global Media Entertainment Industry
- Using Cloud ERP To Automate Finance
- How UST Global Tackles Cyber Threats Head-On