Religare Technova rebrands itself to Dion Global Solutions
Religare Technova, an integrated global software solutions provider for financial markets today unveiled its new brand identity; the company has been renamed as Dion Global Solutions.
The new identity, approved by the shareholders at the AGM held on December 22, 2010, has been communicated to clients through various tools of communication including digital media and direct marketing, informed the company.
“The unveiling of our new brand identity is an important element in our overall growth strategy. It recognizes that a successful software solutions business needs to be positioned as just that. It clearly articulates to the market that we are a separate company, independently listed and focused,” remarked Ralph J. Horne, MD & CEO, Dion Global Solutions.
Together with its listing on October 28th, 2010, this re-branding exercise further re-emphasizes Dion’s distinct focus on software solutions and research & information services for the financial sector, informed the company.
“We will continue to invest further in the business and our people and we’ll continue to grow our expanding product portfolio. Our new brand will thus help reinforce our position as a leading and growing global solutions provider to the financial services marketplace,” Horne added.
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Adobe Announces Aadhaar Integration in Adobe Sign
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Govts Exploring Blockchain To Boost Fintech Innovation
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Poor Cybersecurity Hygiene Leads To Greater Risks: Study