Religare Technova rebrands itself to Dion Global Solutions
Religare Technova, an integrated global software solutions provider for financial markets today unveiled its new brand identity; the company has been renamed as Dion Global Solutions.
The new identity, approved by the shareholders at the AGM held on December 22, 2010, has been communicated to clients through various tools of communication including digital media and direct marketing, informed the company.
“The unveiling of our new brand identity is an important element in our overall growth strategy. It recognizes that a successful software solutions business needs to be positioned as just that. It clearly articulates to the market that we are a separate company, independently listed and focused,” remarked Ralph J. Horne, MD & CEO, Dion Global Solutions.
Together with its listing on October 28th, 2010, this re-branding exercise further re-emphasizes Dion’s distinct focus on software solutions and research & information services for the financial sector, informed the company.
“We will continue to invest further in the business and our people and we’ll continue to grow our expanding product portfolio. Our new brand will thus help reinforce our position as a leading and growing global solutions provider to the financial services marketplace,” Horne added.
- Do Customers Trust Brand Sites More Than Social Media?
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- Customer Experience Can Be A Strategic Brand Differentiator
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- GSTR2: To File Or Not To File?
- Flash Is Redefining The Way We Travel
- Alibaba Sees India As Significant Market In Its Global Strategy
- Tablet Shipments to Rise by 0.3% In 2018 After 4 Years of Decline: Study