RemotePC Extends Remote Access
Remote access provider, RemotePC, has added a feature, ILite, to provide the convenience of accessing remote data from handheld devices such as the Blackberry, PocketPC etc. It will give users the freedom to access their data from anywhere, anytime using handhelds.
RemotePC enables users to share files and folders on the remote machine with others using the powerful collaborative feature. Apart from the capability to view and download files from the remote machine, users can also access their Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express and even search for emails.
A service of Pro Softnet Corporation, it provides secure, easy and fast remote access solutions from consumers to businesses using Internet media by combining sophisticated technology pieces from hardware, software, networking, storage, operating systems, security and Internet technologies, using any web enabled device.
Divya S, Project Coordinator at Remote PC said, “With the ILite capability, we believe we have addressed a significant market of business customers who are on the move and wish to access their remote data with their handheld devices.”
Remotedata is a secure and a simple way to access your computer when connected to the Internet from anywhere in the world. You can read your emails, work on the documents, resources etc. You can also retrieve important documents/ data files from your home or office computer while on the road. From a remote computer one can view the data shared on another remote computer.
The entire communication between the Host and the Viewer is encrypted using 128-bit RC4/ SSL to ensure security during remote access.
The system requirements for use of RemotePC are Windows XP, 2000, Windows Server 2003 (Service pack 4 and above), and a stable Internet connection.
- 500 Mn Plus Internet Users In India By 2016 End: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- 5G To Drive Internet Of Things Adoption
- Paytm Partners With Wipro For Payments Bank Business
- Helpdesks And The Paradox
- Tata Group To Enter Wearable Biz
- This Virtual Health Assistant Aims At Increasing Longevity
- 'People First' Businesses Will Win; The Rest Don't Matter
- IBSFINtech Revitalizes Corporate Treasury Management
- By 2021 IoT To Account For 28% Of Wireless Connectivity
- Big Data Is Top Of Mind Within IoT: Report