Research Proves - Google's Farmer Update Good For B2B Websites
Google’s recent algorithm change more popularly known as the Farmer/Panda update is all set to impact nearly 12% of Google’s search queries.
The Google alogorithm change has given rise to a lot of speculation, as marketers worry about how it will affect their marketing efforts and their business at large.
At LeadFormix, we wanted to see how this change in Google search algorithm will affect our B2B clients in the US.
To find out we decided to measure and track any significant change in the search ranking and overall traffic to the website of some of our clients who are also active on the SEO front, the findings have been put together in a basic report, which highlights the changes in traffic and search results these clients witnessed post the Farmer update.
To read full article click here…
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- Marketing Automation A Growth Driver For EdTech Sector
- 10 Reasons That Make SMS A Powerful Marketing Tool
- Digiperform Expands In India To Offer Digital Marketing Training
- Moving Towards Conversational Economy With AI
- Semiconductors in Data Storage
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66