Research Proves - Google's Farmer Update Good For B2B Websites
Google’s recent algorithm change more popularly known as the Farmer/Panda update is all set to impact nearly 12% of Google’s search queries.
The Google alogorithm change has given rise to a lot of speculation, as marketers worry about how it will affect their marketing efforts and their business at large.
At LeadFormix, we wanted to see how this change in Google search algorithm will affect our B2B clients in the US.
To find out we decided to measure and track any significant change in the search ranking and overall traffic to the website of some of our clients who are also active on the SEO front, the findings have been put together in a basic report, which highlights the changes in traffic and search results these clients witnessed post the Farmer update.
To read full article click here…
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- Shifting From Instinct To Insight Powered Marketing
- Marketing Trends That Will Fizzle Out In 2018
- Conversational AI: Driving The Next Generation Customer Experience
- Reasons Why Your Business Needs Pay Per Click
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Moving From Instinct To Insight Powered Marketing