Ricoh India Bags Rs 344 Crore Govt Deal
Ricoh India announced that it has signed an Order worth Rs. 344 Crores from Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd (KELTRON) for Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Computer Hardware, Connected Accessories, Software, Maintenance of Equipment(s) and provision of Computer Education Services in 2000 Government & Government Aided High Schools in the State of Odisha on Five Years BOOT Model Project under ICT@School Scheme.
Speaking on the occasion, Manoj Kumar, Managing Director and CEO, Ricoh India said, “We are honoured to be associated with this prestigious project and work along with the government of Odisha and KELTRON. It is second largest project for Ricoh India after the Department of Post Digitization order, that we received last year and reflects Ricoh’s continued commitment to partnering with organizations to help them achieve greater cost efficiencies and improved productivity through increased modernisation from technology.
In addition, with this partnership our endeavour is to support Indian Government initiative of “Digital India.”
Kumar added, “We are confident of delivering the best value to the government of Odisha as well as KELTRON and ensure seamless integration of our products and solutions to increase their efficiencies and enhance the functioning.
The scope of work for Ricoh India includes supply, installation and commissioning of Computer Hardware including 4000 Servers, 20,000 NComputing Devices, 2000 sets of Laptops, Ricoh MFPs, Microsoft Licenses, e- Content, Projectors, IWBs, UPS & Stabilizers, Network Switches, Fire Extinguishers, Connected Accessories, Lab Infrastructure Setup, Connectivity, Teachers, Maintenance of Equipment and Provision of Computer Education Services in Government Schools of Odisha for 5 years.
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India