Ricoh India Bags Rs 344 Crore Govt Deal
Ricoh India announced that it has signed an Order worth Rs. 344 Crores from Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd (KELTRON) for Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Computer Hardware, Connected Accessories, Software, Maintenance of Equipment(s) and provision of Computer Education Services in 2000 Government & Government Aided High Schools in the State of Odisha on Five Years BOOT Model Project under ICT@School Scheme.
Speaking on the occasion, Manoj Kumar, Managing Director and CEO, Ricoh India said, “We are honoured to be associated with this prestigious project and work along with the government of Odisha and KELTRON. It is second largest project for Ricoh India after the Department of Post Digitization order, that we received last year and reflects Ricoh’s continued commitment to partnering with organizations to help them achieve greater cost efficiencies and improved productivity through increased modernisation from technology.
In addition, with this partnership our endeavour is to support Indian Government initiative of “Digital India.”
Kumar added, “We are confident of delivering the best value to the government of Odisha as well as KELTRON and ensure seamless integration of our products and solutions to increase their efficiencies and enhance the functioning.
The scope of work for Ricoh India includes supply, installation and commissioning of Computer Hardware including 4000 Servers, 20,000 NComputing Devices, 2000 sets of Laptops, Ricoh MFPs, Microsoft Licenses, e- Content, Projectors, IWBs, UPS & Stabilizers, Network Switches, Fire Extinguishers, Connected Accessories, Lab Infrastructure Setup, Connectivity, Teachers, Maintenance of Equipment and Provision of Computer Education Services in Government Schools of Odisha for 5 years.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India