RIM launches BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10
Banking heavily on the launch of BlackBerry 10 set for January 30, which many analysts are terming as a make-or-break situation for Canada’s Research in Motion, it has today announced in India that its new its new Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution, BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 (BES), is now available for download.
In a statement released today, RIM said that the BES 10 re-invents BlackBerry EMM by bringing together device management, industry leading security, and mobile applications management for BlackBerry smartphones, BlackBerry PlayBook tablets, and new BlackBerry 10 smartphones in a consolidated solution. It also provides a single console for managing BlackBerry, Android and iOS devices.
“BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 empowers employees to be more productive and better equipped to serve customers while it provides business and IT leaders with the confidence that corporate data is protected and the manageability that CIOs and IT departments have long enjoyed with BlackBerry. BES 10 makes mobility easy for businesses to help keep them moving,” says Peter Devenyi, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Software, Research In Motion.
RIM also stated that the BES 10 gives organizations a highly scalable solution and the flexibility to manage their mobile deployment as needed. It supports both corporate-owned and personal-owned (BYOD – Bring Your Own Device) device deployments and mixed environments of BlackBerry and other devices, providing mobile device management, mobile application management, and secure access to corporate data.
- How Banks Can Collectively Combat Security Threats
- AI, Automation Disrupting Real Estate: JLL India CEO
- Hardware Cos Shifting To Software Revenue Model: Gemalto
- Mobile Operators To Cope With HD, Encryption Issues: Study
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table