Rise Of Smart Enterprise Messaging
Smartphones and instant messaging apps have become the new way of churning productivity in the application economy. Chat communication is a preferred choice due to the faster response time amongst consumers. In an exclusive video interview with CXOtoday, Beerud Sheth, CEO and Co-Founder Teamchat (part of Webaroo Inc) discusses why messaging has become the new platform of communication for enterprise.
- How Enterprises Can Secure Their Journey To The Cloud
- Building A New Cyber Defense Strategy
- Six Things SMBs Should Know Before Buying NAS Devices
- When Digital Becomes Human at Infocom Kolkata
- Unique Cybersecurity Threats Will Keep Evolving, Research Shows
- Enterprises At Risk: Could Poor Network Visibility Be To Blame?
- Smartphone Users In India To Double by 2022: Cisco
- How Businesses Can Counter New Forms Of Cyber Threats In 2019
- The Next Phase Of IoT Evolution In BFSI Sector
- Why Localization Will Not Help In Monetizing Data