Risk, privacy & compliance deter adoption of cloud
Today, issues of risk, data privacy, and compliance are the chief inhibitors to most organizations’ adoption of cloud services. In an effort to help mitigate the inhibitions towards the adoption of cloud computing, SafeNet has launched the following data-centric security solutions to protect data in the cloud:
Intelligent Authentication Tokens - This ensures that only authorized users gain access to cloud-based resources is critical for cloud providers and enterprises. SafeNet’s multi-factor strong authentication solutions ensure that only authorized individuals access an organization’s sensitive information - enabling business, protecting data, lowering IT costs, and boosting user productivity.
Secure Cryptographic Key Storage - A centralized, hardened security appliance manages cryptographic keys, access control, and other security policies. In addition, a virtualized instance of this appliance is deployed in the cloud to replicate policies and security enforcement on the data. Security administrators can dictate policy based on business content, documents, and folders in order to ensure only authorized users and groups access sensitive data. SafeNet hardware security modules offer centralized, FIPS- and Common Criteria-certified storage of cryptographic keys.
Secure storage in the cloud across file, application, and database systems - Driven by a need to use the cloud’s elastic storage, organizations can securely store data in the cloud, effectively using the cloud for the backup, disaster recovery, and archival of data. SafeNet provides protection of stored data through a hardened appliance that centralizes encryption processing, keys, logging, auditing, and policy administration across file, application, and database systems.
"In today’s dynamic cloud environments, the legacy physical security approaches of the past simply don’t cut it any longer," "With proven solutions that offer granular, persistent security controls, SafeNet enables customers to fully leverage the business benefits of cloud computing - without having to make sacrifices in security," stated Rana Gupta, business head - India & SAARC, SafeNet India.
- How Businesses Can Generate Insights From IOT Devices
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- CIOs Say, Rapid Innovation Puts CX At Risk: Study
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- Digital Workplaces Will Enhance Productivity, Says Zinnov
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story