Riverbed appoints Anil Batra as MD for India
Riverbed Technology (NASDAQ: RVBD), the IT performance company, has appointed Anil Batra as managing director of India. In his new role, Batra will be responsible for leading Riverbed’s sales efforts within the region. Batra brings over thirty years of operations and sales experience in the technology industry in both start-ups and Fortune 100 companies in the US and India.
“I am delighted to be working with Anil again,” remarked John Higgs, VP, sales for Riverbed in Asia Pacific. “He is an industry veteran with significant experience, and we look forward to his leading our sales efforts throughout India.”
According to the company, Batra will leverage his operations and sales experience to support Riverbed’s growth within the region. Batra joins Riverbed from Tejas Networks, where he was responsible for managing worldwide sales, marketing and support. Prior to Tejas, Batra was the VP, Americas International Channels at Juniper Networks; and has also worked as president, Cisco Systems India.
Riverbed offers substantial benefits both to organizations headquartered in region as well as global organizations that host regional offices in region – including cost savings and increased employee productivity, opines Batra. He concluded, “I look forward to leveraging my industry expertise and Riverbed’s demonstrated success to meet the needs of distributed organizations in India.”
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- Multi-Factor Authentication Can Mitigate Password Risks: Study
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- SUSE Builds Momentum With New Offerings, Market Expansion
- How UST Global Tackles Cyber Threats Head-On
- Ericsson Opens First India Experience Studio in Gurugram