Riverbed to Launch RiOS 6.0 in November
Riverbed Technology will be making its new version 6.0 of the Riverbed Optimization System (RiOS) available by next month. The new RiOS version continues to provide WAN optimization solutions to a range of applications and platforms that are used today in distributed IT and cloud infrastructure environments.
RiOS 6.0 includes improved support for different platforms like Citrix XenApp, Mac clients, Oracle E-Business Suite 12 and many Web applications, such as Microsoft SharePoint and SAP. Enhanced disaster recovery (DR) scalability with new features and higher performance for datacenter-to-datacenter replication is also part of this RiOS release. According to Riverbed Technology, version 6 is the most comprehensive one they have ever released.
Key features of RiOS version 6.0
- Easy installation and management
- Simplified configuration and enhanced QoS capabilities for Citrix, with bandwidth reduction and better response times
- Ability to accelerate Mac clients with CIFS application-specific optimization
- Optimizes SAP Netweaver, SharePoint, Microsoft CRM, Agile, Pivotal CRM, Oracle 12 and additional Web applications
- Improved datacenter-to-datacenter performance and security
- Further consolidate branch office services with Riverbed Services Platform
- Greater simplicity and scalability of its SSL acceleration functionality
- Provides visibility and manageability with support for Netflow v9, SNMP v3, pass-through traffic reporting, and easier setup of SMB signing compatibility
RiOS 6.0 is expected to be available on November 23, 2009.
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Encouraging More Women Into Tech Leadership Roles
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- India Needs To Invest More On R&D
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Banking Sector
- Is Gender Gap In Tech Industry Getting Any Better
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies