RMSI, Intel Best Places to Work
Noida-based software application developer — RMSI and chip giant Intel were voted as the top companies to work for in India, according a study by the Economic Times & The Great Place to Work Institute, India.
Intel was placed second ahead of Federal Express. Companies that have made it to the Top 10 list are — Aviva, Google, Qualcomm, Marriott, Amex, NetApp, and NTPC.
When compared to the top 100 companies in the US, the top 50 Indian companies are not far behind. This highlights the fact that India can grow if it leverages its human and intellectual capital, said a press release.
The study involved around 373 companies from across 25 industry verticals in India.
India Tops Offshoring Study />
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- 5 Best Ways to Use Collaboration Tools for Quick Growth
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- 40 pc FMCG Spend Will Have Digital Influence By 2020, Says Google
- 19 Milestones On Google's 19th Birthday
- Google Acquires HTC Talent To Bolster Devices Sale
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- Google Likely To Launch Mobile Payment Service In India
- 5 Specs Of A Futuristic Office Space