RMSI, Intel Best Places to Work
Noida-based software application developer — RMSI and chip giant Intel were voted as the top companies to work for in India, according a study by the Economic Times & The Great Place to Work Institute, India.
Intel was placed second ahead of Federal Express. Companies that have made it to the Top 10 list are — Aviva, Google, Qualcomm, Marriott, Amex, NetApp, and NTPC.
When compared to the top 100 companies in the US, the top 50 Indian companies are not far behind. This highlights the fact that India can grow if it leverages its human and intellectual capital, said a press release.
The study involved around 373 companies from across 25 industry verticals in India.
India Tops Offshoring Study />
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Here's What Businesses Without HTTPS Should Know This July
- What Google's Foray Into E-Commerce Means For India
- Ex-SoftBank Executive Nikesh Arora Joins Palo Alto As CEO
- 8 Out Of 10 Most Valuable Brands Are In Tech: Study
- NetApp Launches DVEC To Empower Customers, Partners
- NITI Aayog, Google To Jointly Foster India's AI Ecosystem
- Semiconductors in Data Storage
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- IT, Digital Firms Comprise LinkedIn's Best Cos For 2018