RMSI, Intel Best Places to Work
Noida-based software application developer — RMSI and chip giant Intel were voted as the top companies to work for in India, according a study by the Economic Times & The Great Place to Work Institute, India.
Intel was placed second ahead of Federal Express. Companies that have made it to the Top 10 list are — Aviva, Google, Qualcomm, Marriott, Amex, NetApp, and NTPC.
When compared to the top 100 companies in the US, the top 50 Indian companies are not far behind. This highlights the fact that India can grow if it leverages its human and intellectual capital, said a press release.
The study involved around 373 companies from across 25 industry verticals in India.
India Tops Offshoring Study />
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- Salesforce And Google Form Strategic Partnership
- CFOs Focusing On Expense Mgmt To Cut Travel Costs
- How OnePlus, Apple Push Samsung To Third Slot
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- 5 Best Ways to Use Collaboration Tools for Quick Growth
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage