Robinsons Supermarket implements Manthan’s solution, strengthens BI
Robinsons Retail Group, retailers in the Philippines, has selected Manthan Systems, retail analytics product, ARC Supplier Portal & Analytics for their Robinsons Supermarket Chain. Manthan Systems is a producer of retail analytics and performance management solutions.
“Suppliers generally have limited or no access to Business Intelligence (BI). However, with ARC Supplier Portal & Analytics, it is going to provide Robinsons Supermarket and their suppliers a transparent and 360 degree view for collective decision making,” commented Atul Jalan, MD & CEO, Manthan.
According to the company, the solution is a portal-based supplier-trade partner collaboration platform for exchanging information critical to key processes like order management, master data management, vendor performance, inventory management, promotions, rebates and customer insight, etc.
Generally, retailers share only purchase order data with its suppliers. The product, as stated by the company, provides analytical solutions which ensure reduction in operational cost of tracking POs and invoices, avoid penalties by managing the documents properly, and hence increase the transparency in payments.
“Our trade partners will now have visibility on highly essential information such as the performance and stock levels of their products in our stores at any given time. They will also have the ease of tracking their payment details online,” opined Jody Gadia, GM, Robinsons Supermarket.
- Big Data Revenues To Reach $260 Bn in 2022: IDC
- What Can Blockchain Do For Data Privacy?
- NDMC Partners With Indus Tower To Install 55 Smart Poles
- Cloud Environments Are Maturing, Yet Growing Complex
- IBM, Fortinet Team Up On Cyber Threat Data sharing
- Tech Is The Future of Employee Onboarding, Says Study
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- CRM Tools Can Redefine Wealth Management Industry