Robinsons Supermarket implements Manthan’s solution, strengthens BI
Robinsons Retail Group, retailers in the Philippines, has selected Manthan Systems, retail analytics product, ARC Supplier Portal & Analytics for their Robinsons Supermarket Chain. Manthan Systems is a producer of retail analytics and performance management solutions.
“Suppliers generally have limited or no access to Business Intelligence (BI). However, with ARC Supplier Portal & Analytics, it is going to provide Robinsons Supermarket and their suppliers a transparent and 360 degree view for collective decision making,” commented Atul Jalan, MD & CEO, Manthan.
According to the company, the solution is a portal-based supplier-trade partner collaboration platform for exchanging information critical to key processes like order management, master data management, vendor performance, inventory management, promotions, rebates and customer insight, etc.
Generally, retailers share only purchase order data with its suppliers. The product, as stated by the company, provides analytical solutions which ensure reduction in operational cost of tracking POs and invoices, avoid penalties by managing the documents properly, and hence increase the transparency in payments.
“Our trade partners will now have visibility on highly essential information such as the performance and stock levels of their products in our stores at any given time. They will also have the ease of tracking their payment details online,” opined Jody Gadia, GM, Robinsons Supermarket.
- Govt, Telcos Drive VMware’s Growth In India
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy